Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this new trend of drawing consecutive matches a sign of something more serious?

To me it seems like the team has lost both confidence and discipline, Valencia has enough quality to beat all the teams they drew against if they would play "hard" for the full 90+ minutes, there are too many lapses and defensive mistakes...

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Confidence? Well teams go through bad patches each season. But discipline? Yes, for sure! To be so consistently poor at defending set pieces, well defending in general really , shows a lack of faith in the manager if the players aren't able to or aren't interested in taking on board what the coach is telling them. Add to that incidents like Tino's poor reaction towards the Paco substitution the other week, and consistently poor performances from players we know are better - Pablo I'm looking at you - and I wouldn't be sure we have the best atmosphere behind the scenes right now...

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
This thread could've been about Piatti's height at first glance.

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
Our next 8 games:

v Barca
@ Atletico
@ Barca
v Sporting
@ Stoke
@ Barca
v Stoke
v Sevilla

:scared:

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
i'm most worried about Stoke tbh. Losing to Barca is expected but, Stoke could be really embarrassing for us.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
We ve had this habit for years even from QQ's time. We have a good run, lose one match and then go into a nightmarish spell of matches. The home loss to Sociedad started it all, and since then we ve been dismal expect the Cup matches.

·
LosCheJon
5,131 Posts
We ve had this habit for years even from QQ's time. We have a good run, lose one match and then go into a nightmarish spell of matches. The home loss to Sociedad started it all, and since then we ve been dismal expect the Cup matches.
Agreed but the cup matches hardly count as Levante are NOT a good side and if we are being honest their league position is pretty false when you look at their actual recent results............hang on that sounds like another team I know :howler:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Speaking of growing problems, what the **** is going on with our pitch recently..? How many times have we seen our lads slip, trip and fall lately. Or is it just the players...? We haven't played in the Mestalla for a while now, is it just we can't afford players able stand up any more..?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
none of the above, it's emery's fault

also at fault for 9/11, global warming, and canton's two hundred inch waist
9/11 was an inside job, everyone knows Kyle had something to do with it, and global warming is just a fashionable myth, like famine or women's rights.

Can't speak about the hoc physique, I remain a stranger to it I'm afraid...

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
We should open a thread so we can post our real pictures, I wanna meet some of the guys here (no homo) because I don't have a good imagination and I think everybody here in the whole forum are too funny. :)

1 - 20 of 141 Posts