Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okej, champions league is over and now we have the league and the cup left. After all It´s not so strange att all that we lost against Valencia(3-5). With Nesta and Couto our two natural central defenders, out for the first match, a lethal homeside and 49000 fanatical spanish fans against us It´s hard to make a good game.

I think we have made a fantastic season so far. To play in three competitions on the highest level takes alot of effort. It was the first time we played in the champions league and we show directly that we are among the best teams in Europe.
Before this season Eriksson faced the big question- Should he focus on just winning the league and the cup and accept losses in the champions leauge, or should he go for all three competitions- he choosed the last one. we have now played two matches every week for almost a hole season, and we´re second in the league, in the final in the cup and we reached the quarter-finales in the champions league. so far I think this been a great season and I pray that Juve looses the five points they have two loose for us two win. I belive they can

The last four rounds:

Piazenca-Lazio 0-2 Juventus-Fiorentina 2-1

Lazio-Venezia 5-1 Verona-Juventus 1-0

Bologna-Lazio 1-2 Juventus-Parma 2-2

Lazio-Reggina 3-0 Perugia-Juventus 1-2

End table
Goals for Goals against
Lazio 72 pts 65 31
Juventus 72pts 50 22

I belive!!

Forza Lazio

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i must admitt i like ur predictions ....
I'm gonna have to say i agree with u all the way and lets hope that u really are a psycic!!!
Lazio really need some luck on their side for a change just as our Capitano Sandro said!
Forza Lazio till the end..........
keep up the good work people!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sibirman,

If your predictions turn out to be correct, and Lazio and Juventus end up with the same number of points, there will be a one game playoff at a neutral field to determine the champion. Goals for vs. goals against and wins-losses against each other do not matter.

Zen9

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh really!! Thanks for telling me I had no idea. Our record against Juve this season is quiet good if it happens we have a good chance don´t you think?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha "A Great Season" yare you trying to be funny ......Lazio hassn't Got a Winners mentaly.....BUY DESCENT STRIKERS......Boksic,mancini,inzaghi,ravanelli are CRAP you won't win anything with them
and Salas is of form

The last four rounds:

Piazenca-Lazio 1-2 Juventus-Fiorentina 2-1

Lazio-Venezia 1-0 Verona-Juventus 0-2

Bologna-Lazio 1-1 Juventus-Parma 2-2

Lazio-Reggina 2-1 Perugia-Juventus 1-2
and inter will win 2-0 for the Coppa

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No winning mentality?
We´ll just see about that dollar$bill won´t we?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dollarbill, you don't have anything better to do in your life than gufare. I feel sorry for you but I understand you as well....Lazio plays every 3 days (not anymore, but until yesterday) while your team ONLY plays once a week.

And what Reale said is 100% TRUE !

Forza Lazio

1 - 10 of 10 Posts