Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is watching brazil v ireland...unbelivable how boring dunga's brazil can be at times...shay given hardly had anything to save, robinho who was offside shoots to hit a defender and 1-0 own goal...this is the top favourites to win the world cup?! god help us then...and to think there is no space in this team for Pato and Diego (even when fit) but there is for adriano who is sweating like crazy after 15 mints and aside from ronaldo i havent seen a professional footballer this slow and out of shape for a long time...

one excludes pato and diego, the other cant find a goal from milito-higuain-aguero-messi-tevez...thats former players parachuted into coaching for ya...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Ramirez - Not bad but doesn't create
Robinho - Most overrated footballer, ever!
Kaka' - One season wonder.
Adriano - Ronaldo is 10x the player he is, yes even now...

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ramirez - Not bad but doesn't create
Robinho - Most overrated footballer, ever!Kaka' - One season wonder.
Adriano - Ronaldo is 10x the player he is, yes even now...

for once i agree with u lol and i would take ronaldhino over adriano to the WC in a team that has nilmar and luis fabiano already but whose creative one, kaka, is suffering form wise...

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
How presumptuous. If this is all it took to cure insomnia every insomniac would have a copy of the game (or any other game billed under the same heading) by his bedside, ready to fire.

The sad truth is that boredom does not make you sleep if you can't sleep.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
The second half has been excellent, terrible defending by Ireland and the game is now a million times better.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Great goal but Ireland became crap after Duff came out of the game.

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
excellent is a big word, but ya much better from the zero shots on target display in the first...still predict brazil not to win this summer...

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
With Dani Alves and without him :D

Seriously though, he´ll be by far the strongest sub any team will have during the summer tournament given he wont get injured.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
With Dani Alves and without him :D

Seriously though, he´ll be by far the strongest sub any team will have during the summer tournament given he wont get injured.

Daniel Alves changed the game. A great second half. Maicon and Daniel should start together.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
MAICON - MOM by far!

this is why he is the best FULLBACK in the world!

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Fabregas?
Heh just remembered him but are you sure he will be a sub come summer ?
There are more variables to get him on the field while for Alves its two positions and Dunga has showed no signs of Alves becoming a starter.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Daniel Alves changed the game. A great second half. Maicon and Daniel should start together.
Yeah, for me it seems so. They also seem to understand eachother. At least in this game they didnt cross paths, Alves covered Maicons runs etc Also would be a defensively sound solution and nobody is doubting their offensive contributions i think.

Who are the competitors for the RW spot ?

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Yeah, for me it seems so. They also seem to understand eachother. At least in this game they didnt cross paths, Alves covered Maicons runs etc Also would be a defensively sound solution and nobody is doubting their offensive contributions i think.

Who are the competitors for the RW spot ?

Elano and Ramires. Daniel is miles better than them.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
or Milito? that is if he starts with Higuain-Tevez-Messi...
Depends on your views but i think Alves ranks a bit higher. Though given the trackrecord that Maradona has in charge of the NT, you´ll never know. Its highly possible that in the you´ll see Palermo leading the line :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts