Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Rangers should go in for Inamato, the leadin team for him so far in Fulham!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They propably could the leading team is Fulham!

·
Registered
892 Posts
We should be trying to tap into the Asian market and Inamoto would be a good start. I am a bit dissapointed Ahn Wahn is not going to be coming to Rangers.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Inamoto would be a great signing, and theres no harm in trying!!:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Inamoto would've been a good signing, better than the lardarse de boer anyway, but hes off to fulham apparently. That and we have no money. :(

Ketsbia for Rangers!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
:D

All we need now IMO is to sell Flo and buy another Striker and we'll be certs for the title.

Anyone see the Ergun rumour?

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Aye he is a target for Spurs and it says that Rangers & Newcastle were also looking at him, but since we are skint and also Eck's promise not to buy oldish players it's probably crap. Didn't look bad at the WC for the Turks.

Do you know how to contact Ronaldo_9 from FF, I think he'd find this site useful.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Didn't hear about that. We have no money though so most of it will just be agent talk.

Dunno about that, he is always spot on in his predictions though :confused: dunno how he does it. Probably email admin and ask for his email address. Either that or contact him on the ff board.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts