Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ante is back...for how long, who knows. JC and co put another bs ban on me strictly as retaliation for speaking out against their blatant double standards and for term limits on admins... but I saw your messages and appreciate the kind words including all the PMs as well that I finally got to see. Thanks guys, you are all good dudes. My wwe brothers from other mothers.

Dima, congrats on your daughter. Am really happy for you. And the Croatian XT exec committee has approved buying a mini Luka Modric shirt for her complete with him signing it. It should be at your place in the next week. I was sad to see you didn't name her Serena, that literally would have been wwe icing on the cake...;)

Guys know this, I am fighting the good fight on our behalf behind the scenes. If I go down again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas* and all the best in 2020 to you and your families.

* I am assuming this admin team hasn't made "Merry Christmas" a bannable offense (yet)?

#MWWEGA

·
Registered
20,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder if my #1 reaction poster rating is still in tact or did 2 weeks away drop me down in the pecking order. )

Still no warm welcome back messages from the powers that be. Can't figure out why? 🤷‍♂️

#wwefamily

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I wonder if my #1 reaction poster rating is still in tact or did 2 weeks away drop me down in the pecking order. )

Still no warm welcome back messages from the powers that be. Can't figure out why?

#wwefamily
You’re the best Ante!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How many bans is this now Ante?
I think all time 3. One way back in the glory Cro-Serb war days...a one weeker with some others.

Then 2 recently. Another bs one that me and my good friend Szov both got banned for complete made up "misogyny" charges....i.e the "Thou must kiss Serena Williams a.ss" rule was in effect. You can think peak Anna Kournikova was hot but not Williams and somehow that's misogynistic. :cautious:

Then this latest one because the gang had a hissy fit when I posted some biological male Australian handball player vid as the player was destroying some completely physically overmatched women and scoring goals with ease.

PS Still no welcome back from the gang yet. I am beginning to think they don't like me (and wwe'rs) much. Oh well, c'est la vie. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
20,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To all those that have liked my post and wished me well here, I thank you for your support and courage. We know you all now have targets on your backs as well from the gang. But they can't ban us all.

#IstandwithAnte

·
Registered
20,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:cool:

·
Registered
20,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
#youwishyouwere

#itsinourdna