1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zvezda - Rad 1:0 :)
Sutjeska - Obilic 1:2 :(
Hajduk K - Partizan 0:5 :( :(
Zeleznik - Buducnost 1:0 (for Mijatovic#1, hehe)

Seems there's no stopping Partizan before the 1st of April, but maybe Obilic could do something to help us out....
ZVEZDA JE ZIVOT OSTALO SU SITNICE!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
No, there is no stopping Partizan, a suberb victory(goals coming from Ivic x2, Kezman, Ilic, Iliev)
Zvezda now must will all games, and hope Partizan to lose to a crap side, thats just imposible :)

BTW/ Vojvodina - Cukaricki 2-0 Vojvodina won! :) :) :)

M

·
0 Posts
Face it delije U will have till wait for next year to have any chance.

G

·
0 Posts
I agree...

delije...
Just wait till April Fool's day's Derby, you'll look like the biggest fools serbia has ever seen :)

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey, guys, it's not the 1st of April but you are still amusing.....I like it when one can take defeat with dignity and can control fear which is inevitabley creeping onto you ...

April 1st is yet to arrive, and when it does, YOU WILL KNOW. :)

·
0 Posts
Red star want to let partizan have this title so they can catch up a bit and then we will see who will win the league.

G

·
0 Posts
Well...
either that, or Partizan is a better club than Crvena Zvezda, with better players and a better coach :)

heck, the only thing you have better than us is your stadium, wich I must say is pretty damn good(too bad you cant even fill 1/16th of at your home games ;))

BTW. is anyone gonna see the Derby, I'll probobly see it about 9 days late(a freind in Yugo will tape it for me :))

[This message has been edited by GROBAR_OTAGO (edited 06-03-2000).]

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, if I can choose, I'll take Delija's option :)

And talking about filling up the stadium, we had about 10 000 against Rad which isn't bad at all, now when was the last time you guys had that many people besides matches against Obilic, Zvezda and Vojvodina...

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The stadium now holds around 60000 (not 90000), and you can now try convincing yourself that "ye what's 10000 on a stadium that holds 90000", but before you do that, you have to forget your childish ideals of comparing our league with the Spanish or Italian one, and you must realize that 10000 in our league is a fairly big number.
We've had even matches with less than 1000 fans..! :(
Of course, it was our 55th birthday on Saturday..
SRECAN RODJENDAN, ZVEZDO!!!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
I thought u delije are the biggest supperters in the world
so there should be 50 000 at every game.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts