Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) What do you do/wear to reduce stress on your lower leg bone...shin area..right above the ankles

2) How do you kick harder..shoot?

3) How do you cross well?

4) Do you kick it differently when trying to curve the ball?

Thank you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,658 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
1) What do you do/wear to reduce stress on your lower leg bone...shin area..right above the ankles
When I run, I run with ankle weights. Then we I play, I tape myself according from the bottom of my ankle to an inch or two above the ankle. It definitely helps especially since I've torn both my ACL's and have had both physically reconstructed.

Pulsar36 said:
2) How do you kick harder..shoot?
Practice. Simple as that. No amount of muscle mass you build will help you unless you know how to hit the sweet spot well and right on point.

Pulsar36 said:
3) How do you cross well?
Well, I've been a left-sided midfielder for 25+ years now Pulsy. So for me, it's been all about practice. Looking up right before and depending on if I want bend or no bend.

Pulsar36 said:
4) Do you kick it differently when trying to curve the ball?
At times depending where the kick is being taken. If I want a huge curve, I stiffen and lock my foot/ankle and point my toes downward to strike the ball. It tends to move with a little more velocity like that coupled with a good bend.

Pulsar36 said:
Thank you.
Your welcome Pulsy.... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,297 Posts
How to practice to play as Ronaldinho or any other Pro?
 

·
Proud Juventino.
Joined
·
20,505 Posts
go to a emppy stadium and try to do tricks and all kinds of shit that allows you to become expert ;)

as Flo said, its all about practise, ronaldinho wasnt born ronaldinho ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,297 Posts
Il_Capitano! said:
go to a emppy stadium and try to do tricks and all kinds of shit that allows you to become expert ;)

as Flo said, its all about practise, ronaldinho wasnt born ronaldinho ;)
Thanks Il_Capitano! :D
 

·
10'un Adi Lefter
Joined
·
8,620 Posts
If you want to be like any Brazilian, I suggest taking up Futsal first :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,297 Posts
I don't want to be as a Brazilian, I just want to play so good like them :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
rapid said:
you wanna be as good? play more soccer ;) ( and i dont mean once a week , i mean every day! )
Yep, it gives results. I prectise football nearly everyday. 4-5 years ago when I had ball I could only kick it without looking where I'm kicking, now I'm one of best players in my school.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,297 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
Yep, it gives results. I prectise football nearly everyday. 4-5 years ago when I had ball I could only kick it without looking where I'm kicking, now I'm one of best players in my school.
Yes, thats what I always do!, thank for the info guys ;)
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top