Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell the referees to wear the yellow jersey and take a number and play with Brazil instead of what we are seeing these days.

What the feck the referee were doing today....a goal for belguim and a penalty in the second half have been disallowed by this piece of sh!t !!!!!!!!

And by the way, the Brazilian is simply crap, they played in the most stupid group in the world cup and even though winning against turkey with a fake and stupid penalty ..besides that stupid move from Rivaldo..I dare the FIFA to punish his ass in the right way.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

this world cup is simply crap.......

· Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Batigol9 said:
But still, the Brazilians are very happy with their team.
They will be very happy when England wip their asses....

THEY SIMPLY SUCK.........

· Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Batigol9 said:
I will tell you some stories about some of the brazilian fans here in my country:

One of them said, the important thing that will take the FIFA no.1 after Arg and Fra exit, even if Bra lose.

Another one said, at least we are still in the WC, even if Bra got beaten by Bel.. I dont care because we reached the last 16 and Arg didnt.

:confused: :rolleyes:
The same sh!t I hear here too.....

well, told ya , leave them happy with their stupid achievement till now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.