Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell the referees to wear the yellow jersey and take a number and play with Brazil instead of what we are seeing these days.

What the feck the referee were doing today....a goal for belguim and a penalty in the second half have been disallowed by this piece of sh!t !!!!!!!!

And by the way, the Brazilian is simply crap, they played in the most stupid group in the world cup and even though winning against turkey with a fake and stupid penalty ..besides that stupid move from Rivaldo..I dare the FIFA to punish his ass in the right way.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

this world cup is simply crap.......

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I really do not understand why Wilmot's goal for Belgium was disallowed..What a joke!! I agree give the refs that silly canary yellow rag coz they seem to be favoring one team..

Belgium had enough chances to win today. England will be very difficult for Brazil as they have forwards that will make Brazil's defence look even more clownish then they have shown themselves to be..

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Batigol9 said:
But still, the Brazilians are very happy with their team.
They will be very happy when England wip their asses....

THEY SIMPLY SUCK.........

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
I will tell you some stories about some of the brazilian fans here in my country:

One of them said, the important thing that will take the FIFA no.1 after Arg and Fra exit, even if Bra lose.

Another one said, at least we are still in the WC, even if Bra got beaten by Bel.. I dont care because we reached the last 16 and Arg didnt.

:confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Batigol9 said:
I will tell you some stories about some of the brazilian fans here in my country:

One of them said, the important thing that will take the FIFA no.1 after Arg and Fra exit, even if Bra lose.

Another one said, at least we are still in the WC, even if Bra got beaten by Bel.. I dont care because we reached the last 16 and Arg didnt.

:confused: :rolleyes:
The same sh!t I hear here too.....

well, told ya , leave them happy with their stupid achievement till now.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Luck is something that Brazil always receive heavy dosages of, but their terrible performace against Belgium will surely have England rubbing their hands in glee. Minutes after Brazil's 2-0 win we received an e-mail from an angry reader who said, 'How come everybody loves Brazil so much? They have beaten 3 minor teams and have won a game with Mr. Prendergast's help. Congratulations Mr.Prendergast you have confirmed that Jamaica isn't a football nation just as the reggae boys did 4 years ago!'. Belgium's disallowed goal was a tragedy, and it brings that old discussion back to the forefront about whether a match should be officiated by a referee from Jamaica and an assistant from the Maldives when there are such enormous consequences resting on the result. These referees may well be top class in their own domestic competition, but surely referees used on the biggest stage must come from the biggest stages of league football. Referees must be aided as well, and surely be given the aid of video evidence, especially considering that at this World Cup incidents are broadcast on a big screen at the ground. When Vieri's goal was disallowed against Croatia, the referee was told not to look at the screen by fellow officials, as the players ushered him to see that the goal was indeed onside. What was the point? Italy have had three of those decisions go against them, and could have been out of the World Cup at this stage. Belgium can certainly make such a claim, as if Wilmots' goal had counted against Brazil the game would have taken on a whole different picture.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Batigol9 said:
Luck is something that Brazil always receive heavy dosages of,
i agree, but this thing of the referees favouring brazil is not luck, its another thing.:greed:

:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts