Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This just happened to me today in Dubai - and yes it might be Milan-related:

I was at the ground floor of a tall building (bank, head office) and I was waiting for the lift. Suddenly a group of well-dressed Italian businessmen and a woman joined the queue. They were all in suits, necktie, blazer etc...except for one of them. He stood out, was tall and well built and looked to be in his 40s. And he was dressed up in a suit with a tight black round-neck shirt as opposed to the 'chemise' everyone else was wearing. My first thought when I saw him was "Whoa, he looks like a mafioso." Then....."Hmmm, come to think of it he looks familiar" :confused:

After an interesting elevator ride filled with Italian chatter :D I got to my floor. I then paused suddenly and realized, "Hey he looked like Daniele Massaro!!" :wth:

So could it be? Does anyone have any info on his whereabouts, or what he's doing at the moment? :eek:

I know some of you may be like why is he overreacting :rollani:

well I've been an avid football freak since I was 9, and I've never met a European footballer before...so even meeting someone average is cool. :party: (no I'm not implying Daniele was average!!)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Rhizoid said:

I was at the ground floor of a tall building (bank, head office) and I was waiting for the lift. Suddenly a group of well-dressed Italian businessmen and a woman joined the queue. They were all in suits, necktie, blazer etc...except for one of them. He stood out, was tall and well built and looked to be in his 40s. And he was dressed up in a suit with a tight black round-neck shirt as opposed to the 'chemise' everyone else was wearing. My first thought when I saw him was "Whoa, he looks like a mafioso." Then....."Hmmm, come to think of it he looks familiar" :confused:

After an interesting elevator ride filled with Italian chatter :D I got to my floor. I then paused suddenly and realized, "Hey he looked like Daniele Massaro!!" :wth:

So could it be? Does anyone have any info on his whereabouts, or what he's doing at the moment? :eek:

well I've been an avid football freak since I was 9, and I've never met a European footballer before...so even meeting someone average is cool. :party: (no I'm not implying Daniele was average!!)
He scored 2 in a CL Final :star: something not many can say ;)
He was our twelve men, always ready to enter and give his vital contribuition as he had a geat gift. He would "fit" in the game immediately :star: Memorable was a late goal scored during a derby :cool: He was very much loved among milanisti, cause even though not as technically gifted as a number of other Milan squad players, he had heart and courage :cool: and rarely failed during games. :proud: We owe him CL 1994 :proud: :star: :proud:

P.S. He works within Milan nowdays :cool:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Rhizoid said:

It's rather possible, Massaro works for the society, and for ex. in early septemeber was in Malta for the Milan Junior Camps, and some friends of mine met him and even played a friendly match with him on the pitch.
I think he travels a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts