Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i wanted to post something we could discuss and when i was tired of all these 2 replies rumours i thought we could discuss something and one good question to you that i have thought about is about Svennis and his new NT the english one,well some swedes have started to support the english NT just because of Svennis and even some swedish channels has started broadcasting england matches lately just because of this.so the question is do you support england's NT cause of Svennis? i personally couldn't care less about their NT and how it is going for england,some guys are glad becaise of this just because they couldn't take all those glory hunter lazio fans no more who just supported lazio cause of svennis :D,but some think that Svennis will rescue england and become sir Eriksson,who knows:tongue:

any thougt about my theory :)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I think we discussed this,last week right Nick?I think some of us don´t especially root for England but are more interested in them.I´m not one of them though since I also hated Lazio when Svennis was the coach there since they gave them so much publicity.I couldn´t care less that England gets that since it´s the NT and it doesn´t get that much attention as the club teams.

So to answer your question,I don´t feel anything special towards England just because we have a Swedish coach since I´m not nationalistic at all.I think it´s fun if he has some success aslong as he don´t beat Italy ;)

A short post,but I´m very stressed right now :stress:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I agree with u Jimmy on many points...how unusual:rolleyes:

I´m glad things are going well for Svennis since he after all is Swedish, but that doesn´t mean I root for the english NT just because of that, to be honest I have never liked that NT and probably never will....

...and like u said, I´m happy when things go well for Svennis, as long as they don´t win over Italy:devil:

..about Lazio, well, I guess u don´t have to ask me twice what I think of them:D

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but you are not swedish ;) if i was that nationalistic i would even support israel cause they have an danish coach :D

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
you never said only Swedes could reply :D

I've never liked the English NT, think they are overrated and out of touch with modern football.. but it's changed a bit over the past few years with the new french managers in the PL, and with Svennis now. That doesn't mean I like them now, just don't :rolleyes: quite as much at them.

And I don't support the Canadian women's NT, even though they got a Norwegian coach.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I didn't give a sh*t about Englands NT before Svennis and I don't give a sh*t now either. Frankly, I find the sudden hyper interest in that NT by the swedish media quite pathetic.. I guess they don't have anything better to write. And that we can now watch all Englands qualifying games, and even friendlies is even more pathetic. They don't even bother that much with the SWEDISH team! Almost everyone I've talked to feels the same way.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
nasty nick said:
do you support england's NT cause of Svennis?
My answer is simple, NO!
You all know I love the country England,the football country England, the English citites, well, I simply love England very much :)
That way I've also like England...not as much as I like Sweden though, but I've always liked them. Im really happy Svennis signed for England as he will bring the glory days back...I hope! :)

And to ST I can just say, dont you think they bother as much AND MORE with the Swedish team???
Offcourse they do!!!
I dont know what papers you are reading but I can tell ya they bohter about Sweden in all the papers I read...more then they care about England.
And really, whats wrong that they talk about England???
As a English football lover,offcourse I dont mind BUT I mean, everywhere there are swedes they talk about it...nothing strange about that!
And really, isnt it much better that they talk about England THAN LAZIO???? :D ;) hehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts