Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its about my 1st ever visit to Argentina, everything is in order now as my friends (2 till now) and me going to arrive there on 20 of May, two days later we are going to see the SUPERCLASICO in La Bombonera :jester: :proud:, we will visit some places my friend told me about like the water falls and the south most place in the world Ushuaia, as I know in this place we can go for ski.

Then we'll back to futbol and this time with another derby which is ARGENTINA VS. BRAZIL in River staduim ;) :thmbup:, this match going to be played in 9 of June, also we can go for some futbol matches if Arg teams managed to qualify for the quarter final in Libertadores or at least the semi's as well.

We are going to stay in place called Marcelo T de Alvear 1700, Recoleta.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
You must be thrilled! Can we count on you to give us a first hand match report or review? I'd love to see some pictures - of the match and of Argentina - if you care to share them, please?

Have a wonderful trip, Batigol9 :)

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,483 Posts
Too bad River will win the superclasico...but then who are you to get it all ???

:dielaugh:

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Excellent news B9! You must be absolutely thrilled. Maybe Czar, Loco and Batigold can suggest some more places to visit in Buenos Aires!

Have a great time. You deserve it!

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, visiting Argentina was like a dream for me, I loved their futbol and thats took me to think about going there to live with it very close, also to meet a friend that I talk with him on the phone only!!

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Humbird said:
Excellent news B9! You must be absolutely thrilled. Maybe Czar, Loco and Batigold can suggest some more places to visit in Buenos Aires!

Have a great time. You deserve it!
Pff! There's an expert when it comes to traveling in Argentina and the rest of South America. I'm sure Rimmer can give him endless tips as he claims to been there a number of times :howler:

Anyhow, have a blast B9 (with your pen pal from Bs. As.?).

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Batigol9 said:
Its about my 1st ever visit to Argentina, everything is in order now as my friends (2 till now) and me going to arrive there on 20 of May, two days later we are going to see the SUPERCLASICO in La Bombonera :jester: :proud:, we will visit some places my friend told me about like the water falls and the south most place in the world Ushuaia, as I know in this place we can go for ski.

Then we'll back to futbol and this time with another derby which is ARGENTINA VS. BRAZIL in River staduim ;) :thmbup:, this match going to be played in 9 of June, also we can go for some futbol matches if Arg teams managed to qualify for the quarter final in Libertadores or at least the semi's as well.

Yeahh, you'll see some easy victories for Boca and Argentina, great :happy:

Even though Ushuaia is further out than the end of the world, then it's really worth a visit, i was the in February last year, the city is nice located, and a lot of nice hikes in the Tierra del Fuego national park which is just 10-20 km outside Ushuaia (well I hiked in shorts at that time, I guess you won't be doing so :nono: :rolleyes: :) ).

Have a nice trip, and try to hit Ronaldo with something very hard :happy:

Loco said:
Pff! There's an expert when it comes to traveling in Argentina and the rest of South America. I'm sure Rimmer can give him endless tips as he claims to been there a number of times :howler:
Well in the rest of South America I've been pretty much all over, but Argentina has only been on the road 4 times, and it was only last year I had time to travel further south than B.A :(

Anyway Loco, I don't care about you, KKK or the Nazi-headed Humbird, but I wouldn't mind doing some :yuck: :yuck: at you and the Nazihead.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
My bad, B9. You don't want to ask Rimmer but you do want to ask his friend/acquaintance. It is he/she that fed him all the information to which he later took and spammed all over the forum (as if anyone cared), where in harsh reality Rimmer can't hop on a plane without whis parent's signature as it is the policy when minors travel. Ya know who I'm talking about, right? The same one that "corrects" my spanish.

Don't forget to share pictures with us, B9. (You still got yer phone, right? ;) ) And also, leave Evita a flower on Humbird's behalf. The place where's she burried shouldn't be far from where you're staying. Ah, one mroe thing. DOn't forget to try the (yerba) mate.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Loco said:
My bad, B9. You don't want to ask Rimmer but you do want to ask his friend/acquaintance. It is he/she that fed him all the information to which he later took and spammed all over the forum (as if anyone cared), where in harsh reality Rimmer can't hop on a plane without whis parent's signature as it is the policy when minors travel. Ya know who I'm talking about, right? The same one that "corrects" my spanish.
He he, poor girl you’re mentally muddled :relieved: . Anyway who was talking about asking anybody anything, and correcting your Spanish huh!!!! :confused: :confused:
You’re personality could become very useful if somebody will have define the concept of inferiority complex :thmbup: :thmbup:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Great news B9.

About this:
We are going to stay in place called Marcelo T de Alvear 1700, Recoleta
Thats just the address of the place where you are staying (its the name of a street, and Recoleta is the name of a neighbourhood).

I ll send you a PM later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts