Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This game was a disgrace on many levels.

First of all, we score an offside-goal. Second; At time Treviso were dominating us especially the second half. I don't know about the ball-possession but I wouldn't be surprised if they had more.

Second, this is the most disturbing, they score a TOTALLY LEGITIMATE goal and it doesn't count.

I'm not happy for this result at all and for the first time of my life I was ashamed to be rooting for this team. The favours was very clear and it was like sticking a knife in my heart and twisting around. Very painfull indeed!!

Pasquale is a loser who wouldn't get a starting place in my backyard footballteam. He doesn't even look like a footballer and I really hate him. So insecure and so rubbish!!!

I HATE THIS DAY!! We won cause we CHEATED!!!

Yes, I did thought that we could win against treviso, pretty comfortably too.

I'm really glad that all our other opponents won their games cause we didn't deserve ANYTHING here.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
WTF???

I cant understand this attitude. When did you watch our team the last time, when we won the UEFA-Cup???
Wake up, we are in relegation battle and nobody cares about these things in a few days anymore. We have won, we have earned 3 points at that is more than we earned in the matches against Juve and Ascoli together.

I think you are exaggerating to provocate a little bit though...

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Valdrin,calm down please. The referees' false decisions balances during a long time...
We have stolen some points(penalties,Marco and Simpli dissallowed goals this season).
The Italian referees are disgusting but fans normally cannot do anything that fan for the beloved team. Do that,Valdrin too.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
I totally disagree with the Pasquale remark.

Against Inter he was by a long way our best player and looked really good. He has just come back from injury and to be thrown into a relegation scrap in the heat of the battle he will obviosly not be ok.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Djet said:
WTF???

I cant understand this attitude. When did you watch our team the last time, when we won the UEFA-Cup???
Yes that was the last time I watched the team play :rollani:

Wake up, we are in relegation battle and nobody cares about these things in a few days anymore.
Therefore it's acceptable to CHEAT?! Sorry but I can't write "wohhoo we won against treviso" cause we actually didn't, the ref won the game to us.

We have won, we have earned 3 points at that is more than we earned in the matches against Juve and Ascoli together.
Against Juve we were robbed but against Ascoli it's part of the game. Just cause we didn't win but played good doesn't mean that we should get the 3p, we didn't score thus we didn't win and didn't deserve the 3p against Ascoli. Really simple mathematics....

I think you are exaggerating to provocate a little bit though...
No I don't but there's a reason to why I still hate Juve and it would be hypocritical of me, of us all really, to just sweep this under the carpet and closing our eyes and be happy.

There is nothing to be happy here, but I see that for you, as long as we win it doesn't matter. That's not me and that certanly aint Parma-way

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fenyesk said:
Valdrin,calm down please. The referees' false decisions balances during a long time...
We have stolen some points(penalties,Marco and Simpli dissallowed goals this season).
The Italian referees are disgusting but fans normally cannot do anything that fan for the beloved team. Do that,Valdrin too.
That's not balance, that was a ROBBERY!! The ref could just aswell tell the treviso players not to play cause he has decided to give us the 3p. It was UNFAIR and just cause we were treated unfair in some previous encounters doesn't mean that we should treat someother unfair.

The italian refs are disgusting and I agree but as i was reading the match-thread i couldn't resist but notice the hypocricy among our fans. We were DELIGHTED that we won despite the way we did it in. 2 weeks earlier we were cursing and screaming "CHEAAAAAAAAAT CHEAT" yet it makes it ok that we cheat as long as we win.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Well it balances.

I feel sorry for Treviso fans but over the years we have some awful decisions and in my opinion this one just balances it out. Sorry to Treviso but we diddnt cheat the referee did. Parma arnt gonna say no it wasnt a goal because we are fighting for survival.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Therefore it's acceptable to CHEAT?! Sorry but I can't write "wohhoo we won against treviso" cause we actually didn't, the ref won the game to us.
We didnt win against Treviso? So we did win against Juve according to you?
We have been fecked by the refs the whole season and now you're coming and complain that WE are cheating. Come on...

Against Juve we were robbed but against Ascoli it's part of the game. Just cause we didn't win but played good doesn't mean that we should get the 3p, we didn't score thus we didn't win and didn't deserve the 3p against Ascoli. Really simple mathematics....
I can show you simple mathematics:
Juventus 1 point + Ascoli 1 point = 2 points
Treviso 3 points = more than 2 points
--> Today we earned more than in the last 2 matches and thats what counts in football.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Parma Talent said:
Well it balances.

I feel sorry for Treviso fans but over the years we have some awful decisions and in my opinion this one just balances it out. Sorry to Treviso but we diddnt cheat the referee did. Parma arnt gonna say no it wasnt a goal because we are fighting for survival.
That's not balance. Balance is when "making up the mistakes" in the same game. Like when you see a team get his player send off undeservedly then you'll see that the next 10 minutes another player will be sent off undeservedly from the other team. That's BALANCING it. What's to balance against Treviso? And we're not the only victims of the refs in serie a so when will THEIR "balance" come?

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Djet said:
We didnt win against Treviso? So we did win against Juve according to you?
The ref won us the game, same as the ref drew us the game against Juve. None of this is fair, not the first part or the second.

We have been fecked by the refs the whole season and now you're coming and complain that WE are cheating. Come on...
And teams like Treviso don't get fecked you think? But despite that it still isn't right. It was unfair and despite that we've been victims of bad calls it still doesn't make it right. 2 rights doesn't make 1 wrong.

I can show you simple mathematics:
Juventus 1 point + Ascoli 1 point = 2 points
Treviso 3 points = more than 2 points
--> Today we earned more than in the last 2 matches and thats what counts in football.
Obviously it does for you, to you it's very simple but not to me. I love this team as much as you do but I won't be blinded by love cause we I see wrong I'll scream it out cause it's WRONG!!!

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Valdrin said:
That's not balance. Balance is when "making up the mistakes" in the same game. Like when you see a team get his player send off undeservedly then you'll see that the next 10 minutes another player will be sent off undeservedly from the other team. That's BALANCING it. What's to balance against Treviso? And we're not the only victims of the refs in serie a so when will THEIR "balance" come?

You cant tell me that in this season Treviso havent had one decision go for them that shouldnt have? Against Juve there were 2 awful decisions that went against us. In this game we had one go for us. We always complain about bad decisions and after all the crap we have had to put up with this season with Sanz,Valenza,gilardino sale,transfers and all the pressure on Beretta then i certainly wont beat myself up over 1 decision that wins us a game. I apologise to all Treviso fans as this could relegate them but in all reality they probly wouldnt have made it.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I know what you mean Valdrin, but its still not understable for me how you can call this a disgrace. Do you prefer to go to Serie B? Would you have been happy if the ref allowed their goal? Its ridiculous...

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Parma Talent said:
You cant tell me that in this season Treviso havent had one decision go for them that shouldnt have?
Probably they have, i wouldn't know since I don't follow their games but your and Djets argument is very flawed. So whatabout the other teams that gets robbed by the ref (such as Messina or other smaller teams) is it right that they get favoured against US cause they were robbed against Juve (or anyother team)? What if it was reversed places, Treviso was robbed against juve and to "balance it" (as you say) the ref would've make the same mistakes but against us. Would it make it fair to Treviso? No, cause they still didn't win against Juve and that they punished a team that had nothing to do with it.

Against Juve there were 2 awful decisions that went against us. In this game we had one go for us. We always complain about bad decisions and after all the crap we have had to put up with this season with Sanz,Valenza,gilardino sale,transfers and all the pressure on Beretta then i certainly wont beat myself up over 1 decision that wins us a game. I apologise to all Treviso fans as this could relegate them but in all reality they probly wouldnt have made it.
What happens against Juve is different, as for valenza and the rest. That's none of the refs business., He doesn't care whether this season has been painfull for us or not., He is supposed to judge the game FAIRLY.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Djet said:
I know what you mean Valdrin, but its still not understable for me how you can call this a disgrace. Do you prefer to go to Serie B? Would you have been happy if the ref allowed their goal? Its ridiculous...
Yes I actually hoped they would score (especially the Pinga freekick in the last minutes and the corners). Would that have sent us to B? Probably but I could live with Serie B but tell me djet; Will you still complain next season (if we're in serie a) when we get robbed against juve and wouldn't that make you a hypocrit?

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
i havn't seen the game so i don't know how it went, and i agree that cheeting is a terrible part of football, but i am more concerned with us playing poorly than with a dodjy descision. i would like us to earn 3 points rather than them being given to us, but we must take the good with the bad ( and there has been alot)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would've never started this thread if the only "mistake" was the offside goal cause i could understand mistakes but what happened further just messed it up.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I don't get the point of Talents and Djets arguement. Karma isn't part of football and nor should it be. As by your logic now we should get some thing that goes against us when we play Inter as they were cheated by Juve.

We make such a big song and dance about how much of a cheat Juventus is yet we fail to see that we did pull a Juve to win this game ....... Serie A is a corrupt business that favours the bigger teams and today we were the bigger team while next week Fiorentina are the bigger team so we would lose to them .....

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
meccano said:
I don't get the point of Talents and Djets arguement. Karma isn't part of football and nor should it be. As by your logic now we should get some thing that goes against us when we play Inter as they were cheated by Juve.

We make such a big song and dance about how much of a cheat Juventus is yet we fail to see that we did pull a Juve to win this game ....... Serie A is a corrupt business that favours the bigger teams and today we were the bigger team while next week Fiorentina are the bigger team so we would lose to them .....
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :star: :star: :star:

Well put meccano!

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Valdrin your argument makes no sense at all.

I diddnt mean the ref is balancing things he made a wrong decision. He diddnt on purpose give a wrong decision his linesman made a wrong decision. ITS FOOTBALL things go wrong you just have to accept them and move on. Sure all the Treviso fans will be angry but next week they might cheat someone and then they will get moaned at. Its football, i am not saying it is right at all and i understand you dont like that but its nothing to do with Parma we played the game. Juve cheated to get a penalty with Viera diving. All we have done is played football and got lucky.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts