Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

This morning I wake up quite ill ,but I decided to go to Genova.
The weather forcast told that had to rain today,but it was sunny,an afternoon for the beach,but I went to Genova,at 12:30 I was there 'cause there were not trains today.

The stadium was quite full.

Supporters of Como were about 3000,but I'm not sure,and they began with the usual chorus against us,the tipical chorus.Not so much for a team of serie a.

By the way Samp-Como has been a funny match,a lot of goal-kicks in the first part of the match for Luiso:2 fights in the little area and a head-kick.
Then a shot of Flachi.

Before the match the Sud thank and celebrated Fabrizio Parodi,Eraldo Pizzo and Garrone,because Pro Recco,team of Water-polo,won the scudetto last week.
So garrone celebrated Parodi that is the president of Pro-Recco and also the sub-president of samp.

In the first time of the match the supporters hasn't been so great.

Como didn't play so very well.But they were already in A.
Taldo was substituted in the first time of the match.

In the secon part samp played better,went in Strada,Iacopino and Esposito,Flachi realized the first goal.
The Cenoano zozzoblu Nappi realized for Como.The match finished 2-1 for samp,the second goal of samp was an autogoal.

A funny day.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sampdoria 2-1 Como

Como were suffering from a promotion celebration hangover in this match, but Sampdoria knew they needed the three points to keep a safety buffer from the relegation dogfight. Carlo Taldo and Luis Oliveira had the first scoring opportunities, but Samp soon began to lay siege on the Como goal. The opener only arrived on the hour mark with a spectacular Francesco Flachi scissor-kick. Andrea Bernini’s effort took a decisive deflection off Francesco Bega before a late consolation strike from former Genoa hero Marco Nappi.

Scorers: Flachi 59 (S), Bernini 86 (S), Nappi 91 (C

1 - 4 of 4 Posts