·
Registered
625 Posts
Yes
IMO Eto'o is among top 5 strikers in the world

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
we told ya Henry should have won it, top gs and top assist man in the EPL yet AGAIN !!! :proud:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
we told ya Henry should have won it, top gs and top assist man in the EPL yet AGAIN !!! :proud:
We're talking about this year... last year, Ronaldinho was the best, IMO.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
how is Deco more decisive than Ronnie, and Xavi for that matter?

Basically Deco is the most hardworking player in Barça team nowadays. And he always covered Ronnie and Giuly when they're stuck. Thanks to him, Barça controls the midfield consistenly and nearly never gives room to the opponent to create chance from centre. This is what I think.

But I think for details I'll leave to Barça fans for further explanation.

·
40,147 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
Probably Xavi too...

In any case, I have no doubts that Deco has been more decissive than Ronaldinho, for his goals, his game and his character.

Ronaldinho is not playing bad, but he's not as decessive as before. The 2nd year is always harder, now everyone know him. In any case, he's impresicindible, even just like a symbol. He can change everything in one action. For example, the day that we won Milan in the Camp Nou, he didn't play a great game, but his goal was unforgettable and few people can do this.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To me Xavi is extremely overated by the Spaniards IMHO. Can't see all this mega football on him.

And Eto'o is probably the center forward in the best form today in the world. Just wait will the world really discovers who a certain VAGNER LOVE really is! :) The shaggadelic center forward:)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
maybe Ronaldinho should change position, he does seem to get stuck out on that flank quite a lot for my liking.

·
40,147 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
To me Xavi is extremely overated by the Spaniards IMHO. Can't see all this mega football on him.
Well, I think that it's the opposite. He's the typical Barça youth system midfielder, similar to Guardiola in many things. He has football in the head, his football vision is extraordinary, he loses few balls in the midfield, he always choose the best option. Of course, he's not a spectacular midfielder, he doesn't dribble and he doesn't do the tricks of Ronaldinho, but he's a key player in a team that wants to have the ball posesion.

·
40,147 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
maybe Ronaldinho should change position, he does seem to get stuck out on that flank quite a lot for my liking.
Yes, but I'm not sure that this is the problem. Last year, he played in the same position. Rijkaard gives him freedom to go to the center, last year he used this freedom, but he seems less confident now. I think that he's living just a low time, I can't find any other reason.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
He is everywhere on the field. When you watch Barcelona games, you will hear his name the most. Like Zhuge Liang said, he is the most hardworking player. And he scored most goals after Eto'o.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts