Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recent updates on the Inter situation and the 2nd game in a row where Milan escabed a very obvious PK call against them happening within the same week. I just hope it is a coincidence and not a beginning of a trend.

:neutral:

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hopefully a new trend as underhand payments to referees are much better business for Berlusconi than forking out huge amounts for top players.

Anyway Montelivo dived as if he had learned from Gilardino all his life.

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
I am sure Rossetti saw the penalty and he is sure its a clear penalty but he wont call it cuz its is instructions for him to help Milan.
Milan robbed Roma in the san-siro game
Bari last week had a clear penalty early in the game
today !!!!
they had a game with 3 penalties, 2 were not clear!!
**** Serie A

·
Administrator
52,887 Posts
Why do you have to make a thread for every little convenient thought of yours?

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do you lose if I do so? Do you pay for cyberspace from your own pocket? :confused:

I think to be fair, similar with Inter case, we need to keep a watch on Milan too.

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Recent updates on the Inter situation and the 2nd game in a row where Milan escabed a very obvious PK call against them happening within the same week. I just hope it is a coincidence and not a beginning of a trend.

:neutral:
I think I can confirm that this is a trend of yours and no coincidence. I am sure, you Mr. One-eye has been waiting long for some decision to talk about. Still it is good to see you started up franchising now, this is the third team you grace with your enlightening presence.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
there's no proof we're paying the refs :neutral:

I mean we probably are as we sure as hell are not gonna spend any money to properly upgrade the squad but it's impossible to prove it (unless they have recordings of ambiguous phonecalls again :scared: )

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
What the hell..

did Andy Christ and The Green One lol switch names?

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
so now I know where berlu has spend his money on :flirt:

·
Registered
12,289 Posts
If the trend is to book iNerd players every time they dive, then it's a good trend.

I'm sure that this season alone, Milan had more bad calls against...

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
It is cute how quickly the Interisti have assumed the role the Juventini used to have 10 years ago. They feel entitled to the Scudetto and when things dont go their way start to complain about unfair treatment. In the Juve case we know where that ended up, we shall see...:undecide:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
1 - 20 of 71 Posts