Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United 3 Spurs 0

Finally! Finally! Finally!

The first clean sheet in 10 games.

Ryan Giggs 1-0
Cristiano Ronaldo 2-0
David Bellion 3-0

Post Comments.

Goals will be up in video section in a few hours once i get them.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
david bellion got his first goal against celtic on his debut match this summer when united were touring the USA..

anyhoo, it feels good to not just keep a clean sheet, but to win convincingly!..hopefully, we can form some sort of winning streak till the end of the season, starting next week at highbury! (??)..we wont win the league (nor do we deserve to), but lets get as close as possible

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
(oh yeah forgot about the one against celtic.. that was his first goal on his debut btw)

But anyways of course.

David Bellion wasn't signed to fit into the first team straight away. He was signed because thats how fergie works. He breaks them into the first team. He looks at it as if its a flight of stairs which Bellion would continually be climbing until he's a major first team player.

Today he was on a minute and scored that just shows he has what it takes to be a big part of manchester united.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
on the topic of david bellion..i personally dont think hes good enough...i mean, hes not even good enough to play for the worst team in the premiership last season...hes one of many new recruits who, unfortunately, wont cut the mustard (i hope im wrong)..it also highlights how badly fergie needs a long term right hand man, some of his decisionsn have been awful...this season should ensure that ferguson will never manage his club again as the sole manager

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
*OZ* said:
on the topic of david bellion..i personally dont think hes good enough...i mean, hes not even good enough to play for the worst team in the premiership last season...hes one of many new recruits who, unfortunately, wont cut the mustard (i hope im wrong)..it also highlights how badly fergie needs a long term right hand man, some of his decisionsn have been awful...this season should ensure that ferguson will never manage his club again as the sole manager
The way Real are going we might have CQ back at Carrington before the start of next season.;):D

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Shaf said:
The way Real are going we might have CQ back at Carrington before the start of next season.;):D
i would love it if he comes back to united....but Real aint doing too bad...still got a league and CL double...better than some :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
DamienRVN10 said:
Manchester United 3 Spurs 0

Finally! Finally! Finally!

The first clean sheet in 10 games.

Ryan Giggs 1-0
Cristiano Ronaldo 2-0
David Bellion 3-0

Post Comments.

Goals will be up in video section in a few hours once i get them.
sorri newcomer here...where is the video section huh? like to see ronaldo goal again...thanks....:D

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
*OZ* said:
i would love it if he comes back to united....but Real aint doing too bad...still got a league and CL double...better than some :rolleyes:
But the way Real have been playing,I wouldnt bet on them hanging around in either competition much longer.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Shaf said:
But the way Real have been playing,I wouldnt bet on them hanging around in either competition much longer.
I tend to agree but historically the years the Real did win the CL we struggled in our domestic campaigns.

who knows maybe this is our year in the CL:rollani:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Che said:
I tend to agree but historically the years the Real did win the CL we struggled in our domestic campaigns.

who knows maybe this is our year in the CL:rollani:
You guys think that even if Real does win the CL,CQ will still be there next season?

Perez is ruthless with his ambition and Quieroz hasnt totally won over the fans as well,has he?

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Shaf said:
You guys think that even if Real does win the CL,CQ will still be there next season?

Perez is ruthless with his ambition and Quieroz hasnt totally won over the fans as well,has he?

I highly doubt that C.Q. will be back. I think Perez acted too soon by axing Del Bosque, I think Perez had thought that he had Wenger and once that failed he scrambled to find a "plan B"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts