Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the last few years i used to laugh whenever Sporting were to lose a game...then at the end of every championship they would come out saying: "oh..virtual...this was a virtual one.."...funny ,because at the very beginning of those same seasons they used to appear as mighty favourites covering all the the press lines...hehehe...it must have been terrible being a Sporting fan for all these years..for god sake ...during 18 years they did zipo,squad,nothing if i made myself clear...but when it comes to international disputes i often saw myself shouting for the Sporting lads but even there they disapointed me as they were always off at the 1st or 2nd rounds of Uefa competitions... Nowadays my feelings for them have changed as the strongest ones should help the little and growing ones to find their way in a future that will certainly be discussed by Porto and Sporting,the only teams in Portugal showing free flowing football and accuracy to conquer Europe!!! Espero nao ter sido demasiado poético.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
helter skelter

I,too remember when FC Porto went 19 year,s without a championship.I,also remember when SCP won the championship in 1982 and they let go of 5,top notch soccer player,s they ended up at FC Porto.Inacio,Eurico,Jaime Maghalhaes,Oliveira and Jaime Pacheco.Sporting help build those those championship,s of the 1980,s for FC Porto until then you guy,s were the little one,s.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
helter skelter

My,slight mistake it was,nt Jaime Pacheco it was Sousa from SCP,that also went.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts