Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know it sounds impossible, but there is only 10 points, and we have to still play BJk at home(well its not really home, becuZ OLIMPIYAT staduim is shit), and FENER is going to still play BJk, and Bjk are not in a good form...

am i dreaming or do we still have a chance?

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
I think GS's first objective must be 3rd place. If you can put together a decent run anything can happen...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Jemster said:
I think GS's first objective must be 3rd place. If you can put together a decent run anything can happen...
Cant agree more....

I mean i wouldnt want GS to play in the C.L.....we have better teams for that at the moment. What GS needs to do is to start all over like Fener, even an Uefa Cup spot for GS could be a waste.

I mean what is GS supposed to do in any european cup if they dont have a decent team?

If Fener had been play in the Uefa Cup this year we wouldnt have been half as good as we are now!

·
Registered
667 Posts
At this point, I would rather see Trabzon and Fener take the CL spots, because I do not want to see us embarrassing ourselves and Turkish football at the top level of European football..... although now that I think of it, Fener are always more likely to do just that in European Competition (0 pts in CL in 2001-2002, spanked by Pana in UEFA Cup in 2002-2003) Anyway, we need to rebuild and come back strong next year. We will be back and ready to defend our honour in the CL by 2005-2006 insallah :(.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Well, if Fener:yuck: plays for the championship title at this moment, I would say nothing is impossible. It´s an option rather than a dream...

We might suck big time right know, but still we played better football in the derby against Fener:yuck:...

Fener :yuck: and Besiktas will loose a lot of pionts, they aren´t playing well. It´s a miracle Gencler didn´t score at least 3-4 goals yesterday!

Besiktas has lost it completely, we could catch up on those!

Cihan my friend, you are not a dreamer, you are being realistic ;)

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
If we win the Turkish cup you guys might have a good chance at getting a Uefa spot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts