Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;)

It's cool too see our little brother now has a forum too. :cool: Welcome to the magnificent Xtratime community and may you prosper!

And if you ever get that promotion, we'll kick off that derby again ;)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! Speaking for that "little brother" and "kicking ass" stuff I have only one message for you:

If you speak Italian you'll get the message, if you don't please consult someone. ;)

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I don't speak the language but I get most of it... :D

I missed the second one though, I get the words roughly but not the meaning.. :confused:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
In English it should be something like "27 titles, some stolen, some with doping... and you dare to speak about justice!? Ma vaffanclulo!!!". :D

When it comes to Granata the love is allways here and easy to recognise. As a Toro fan said once: We are Love, we are Life, we are Pride, we are Past, we are Present, we are Forever...

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Erreway said:
How can a man who is from such a fine state like Norway to support such a terrible club?
I'm sorry is that an Inter badge in your avatar? That tiny thing in the center? Your comment would be credible enough if it wasn't for that but good try! :D

As for the rest of you suckers, come up with your own witty comments and stop hanging onto Erreway's :pp

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was good for a laugh but now it's over, come up with your own banter. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts