Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just curious if some frnds out here could help me out on this topic as i am fedup with people fighting over who Ibrahimovic is. I just wanna know what Ibrahimovic thinks about the whole thing and what are his comments.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Ibrahimovic is a Swedish born Bosnian. Father muslim, mother christian I think.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah but what does he say about it? Does he say he is a bosnjak(bosnian muslim) or a bosnian croat or just someone who is caughtup in no man's land?

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Well I can clear this up for you, he used to wear Zlatan on his jersey. He respects his father so much that he put his last name on it Ibrahimovic. I would consider him a muslim.

·
Registered
36,179 Posts
He is of a Croatian mother and a Bosnian muslim father, he is 100% Swedish though.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
by that statement you are 100% Bosnian Ero :p

·
Registered
36,179 Posts
I don't play for Bosnia, I wasn't born in Bosnia, Bosnia is something I drive through on the way to Zagreb, I don't listen to the Bosnian anthem and I have never told any papers that I was "Bosnian".

Whereas Zlatan is all those things for Sweden..

any questions? :)

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Ero said:
I don't play for Bosnia, I wasn't born in Bosnia, Bosnia is something I drive through on the way to Zagreb, I don't listen to the Bosnian anthem and I have never told any papers that I was "Bosnian".

Whereas Zlatan is all those things for Sweden..

any questions? :)
:howler:

btw would you consider yourself Australian?

·
Registered
36,179 Posts
I don't "consider" myself anything. I am what I am, you know what nationality I am :)

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
yet another Ibrahimovsen thread,close this shit

·
Registered
36,179 Posts
aye...he's not that good anyway. Didn't have a shot on goal against us :D

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
NEDVEDONLINE said:
Hi just curious if some frnds out here could help me out on this topic as i am fedup with people fighting over who Ibrahimovic is. I just wanna know what Ibrahimovic thinks about the whole thing and what are his comments.
Well then ask him and not us!!!!

There's a new Zlatan thread here once a week, enough is enough ,he plays for Sweden so discuss him in the Swedish forum if you must!

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Ero said:
aye...he's not that good anyway. Didn't have a shot on goal against us :D
What do you mean? I don't recall BiH and Sweden playing each other :tongue:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.