Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Zmajevici !
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently gone thru my PM inbox (which I honestly never do) and I was wondering how many people would know which XT poster would have said what exactly?

The game:

I will post PM messages as way back as 2010 and anyone who can actually guess the person who had sent these messages will gain a +1. The first person who gueses will activate the next persons PM message.

So here we go with the 1st PM I have in my inbox:

X said:
Hey man, just wanted to say I read you taking the cigos to school in their board...great work.
Dirlija said:
haha thanks.
X said:
Keep up the great work.

PS Krle has said that he "doesn't follow any organized religion"...so why is he now pretending to be the super orthodox Christian????...:howler:

I always ask those morons about what they did to us in places like Vukovar or you guys in Srebenica...and they sure seem to be in denial.:yuck:
First person who can claim the rightful owner of these posts gets a +! so who is X ?

·
Zmajevici !
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your initial response is the most accurate but I need a posters name to proceed to the next. :)

·
Zmajevici !
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rupa gets a +1 :)

So on to the next one from february 2010.

Subject: Read something you said in the Serb Forum, sorta interesting

X said:
Karadjerevo agreement is not a signed piece of paper, per-say. It was a series of meetings(I believe 2 at least) between Tudjman and Milosevic,about dividing Bosnia-Hercegovina.There may have been some formal agreement,that part is open for debate, some say there was some sort of agreement, others deny it. I think even if there was, Tudjman somehow believed it would be divided under peaceful terms. Which is believeable at that time, because Croatia had no army at that time. And divided according to some sort of ethnic lines, if that was even possible in some areas.
Dirlija said:
I usually never reply to discussions within PM because it adds no value for me to argue with one person privatly. But that agreement as was the Graz agreemeent was to stop the fighting between Serbs and Croats to gain a upper hand against the Bosniaks, not all Croats were fighting against the Bosniaks for their Herceg-Bosna, but the HVO that were for a united front were assasanated by the HDZ command. But it's notably to say that cantons were Bosniaks and Croats lived together only 2 out 7 of them were battling each other, the rest of the cantons Croats and Bosniaks did not fight even if HDZ from Zagreb ordered it.
X said:
Its just an info exchange, only privately. Because FM's on the board don't like this kind of postings.

Anyway,The initial Karadjero meetings tooking place before any fighting started between Croats and Serbs. And at that point there was no upper hand to be gained, because no one was fighting yet in March of 1991 when Milosevic and Tudjman met(for the first time).
As for the Graz agreement, difficult to say if that had any real value, mainly because Croatians and Serbians had been fighting already for a year in Croatia, before any war started in Bosnia-Hercegovina started. And When the agreement was signed Serbians controlled 70% of Bosnia anyway, so it made sense for the Serbs to fight a one prong war against the Bosnians and exclude the Croats from the conflict, easier to fight a one pronged war in Bosnia, then fighting on 2 fronts in Bosnia.
But the Croats in Bosnia were a divided lot, some fighitng with the Bosnians, others against them. Reasons for this are probably many, but it was really a mistake by the Croats to fight against the Bosnians. I suspect many Croats in Bosnia feared that Bosnians would expel them out of there homes, just like the Serbians had done to the Bosnians in Eastern Bosnia.

Anyway, real tragedy and way you look at it.

X

·
Registered
36,122 Posts
nope.

·
U Mad Buraz?
3,753 Posts
YellowBlueCoke?

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.