Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not the one who blows his own trumpet but I'd like to inform the very few people that are interested that Laziofever made me their columnist! :cool: From today, you will all be able to read every friday my rants about the week that has gone by. I'll be writing about Lazio mostly, but I'll touch other football subjects as well. If anyone is interested he or she can click here

Thoughts on the column are appreciated, but only if they are affirmative! :devil: :D

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Welcome to Lazio Fan Idols. And our first contestant is: Lightoller.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, please read his article and give your votes. :)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I liked that article very much...:thumbsup: has humour too and in good taste, especially the Stefano Ventura part classic. :D

KUTGW :)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Well Milos...

I thought it was a pleasure to have read your performance. I did notice some minor flaws in your spelling but that isn't a big problem, perhaps it was even made in the act on purpose, to put abit of yourself into the whole thing.
Anyhow, it also clearly shows you have that certain 'x-factor' which you really put out there! I am really looking forward for your performances in the upcoming rounds. You got yourself a fan in me :)

toedeledokie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts