Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cementarnica is in very difficult situation right now ... they have to pay 187.500 denars debt. The affair was raised 3 months ago and nothing was done, the club didnt have even money to pay salaries for the players. So Im affraid that financial condition of Cementarnica is vbery bad and paying the debt will be the problem for them.

Can I ask somoene who live in Skopje to contact Cementarnica and ask them:
1) how is their financial situation right now and if they have possibility to pay the debt
2) if they can´t if they collect a money and how much do they miss to 187.500 denars
3) what´s their bank account number

I know this might be a problem but I hope one of you will find a bit of time to do that ...
http://www.ffm.com.mk/mak/tim.asp?tim=39&godina=2005 here are the official Cementarnica dresses from last season by FFM webpage, but maybe you can go to the match Cementarnica ' Karaorman in Skopje on next Saturday, you will meet members of Cement uprava surely.

If I would know the info about which i wrote above I would be abnle to send them some money to help my favorite club.

I´m in Chile right now but if I would be in Poland I would go to Skopje immidietly to cantact with them personally, but I cant to that cos buying new ticket would cost a big money.

Thank You

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Way to go P-C:thumbsup: I dont understand your love for that team, but good for you. Jumbo I think its a great idea, if you can tell the guys from MS even if nothing happens this would be big news.
Pozdrav

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Makedonec said:
Way to go P-C:thumbsup: I dont understand your love for that team, but good for you. Jumbo I think its a great idea, if you can tell the guys from MS even if nothing happens this would be big news.
Pozdrav
Only with P-C's permission

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JumboMkd said:
Do you want the people from MS to help you? You'll maybe even be famous

No, I'm not joking. Do you want me to tell them about you and your wish to help Cementarnica? I'm sure that they'll help you
Harry Potter said:
I can help with MS too, I know some ppl there.
Can you really do it ??? Maybe MS would be able to contact Cementarnica to ask them how´s their financial situation and if it´s bad how much money do they miss to pay the debt ... 3.000 euros isn´t a small sum for Macedonian club ... I talked with my parents and they said that we would be able to help Cementarnica with 500-600 euros, if I would add my personal money it would be even bigger sum. It wouyld be 1/6 of the debt it´s already something.
But I would have to know how´s their situation and in case they would need this help how can I sent them the money.

If you really can contact MS people and ask them to contact Cementarnica or help in other way it would be just great :happy: :happy: :happy: I would own a great debt to you !

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Maybe you should take over the club aswell :pp

U

·
0 Posts
Cerment gott a loan from FFM so they have money at this moment at least... So keep your money and buy you an Colombia girl insteed -)

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Naum said:
Cerment gott a loan from FFM so they have money at this moment at least... So keep your money and buy you an Colombia girl insteed -)
Can yo utell me more ???? did they make agreement and is Cementarnica safe now ???????????????

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I talked with my parents and they said that we would be able to help Cementarnica with 500-600 euros, if I would add my personal money it would be even bigger sum.
Very noble act from you P-C. But dont even think on doing this. Dont be fool, who knows where would your money end.

U

·
0 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
Can yo utell me more ???? did they make agreement and is Cementarnica safe now ???????????????

As far as i know they gott loean from FFM yes, i think Cementarnica will gett 80.000 euros, but i,m not 100% sure, but i,m 100% sure that Cement,Pobeda and belasica will divide 150.000 euros..

Anyway Sasa Circ would never be so low and let an 16 years old pay money when he have 10 million euros in his pocket.... He would be an animal if he took your money when he have 10 million euros.. He would have never do that, i,m 1000% sure since he is a good human and he would have payd if needed.

Anyway yes they are safe at this moment so dont worry..

·
Registered
862 Posts
Still, MS should do a story on PC.
I mean come on a 16 year old boy from Poland wanting to give that much of his own money to a club from Macedonia, he loves so much, that would make a great story.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
JumboMkd said:
P-C will be famous in Macedonia in the next couple of days ;)
Well done Jumbo:thumbsup:

·
Banned
8,880 Posts
man go there and be a share holder, if they are desprate you can become a partner.

U

·
0 Posts
NaMeK_Mk said:
Still, MS should do a story on PC.
I mean come on a 16 year old boy from Poland wanting to give that much of his own money to a club from Macedonia, he loves so much, that would make a great story.
Yes yes of course he deserve a story and he will gett one but when it come to the money the problem is solved and even if it would have not been solved they cant take his money when somebady have much more money then him as Ciric have and also he is only a kid., would have been no morale...

Problem is solved but still he will gett a story..

·
Registered
862 Posts
JumboMkd said:
P-C will be famous in Macedonia in the next couple of days ;)
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Are you serious. I mean i respect him, if this is true. I just cant imagine that he is really that big fan. Its incredible.

But if this is for real, it should have been done long ago.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well most important thing for me is if Cementarnica is safe ... 80.000 euro would solve many problems but are you sure that the problem is solved ??? If not I can still contact my mother in Poland cos I´m disscussing the matter with her.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts