Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Big Hello to All SS Lazio Fans World Wide,

I am a big fanatic Lazio fan from Lebanon (a small country in the middle east). I have been eagerly been looking for a community for Lazio fans and I am glad I found this one. I promise you I will be a regular on this site to discuss the latest issues on our team SS Lazio. I have acomplaint though if any one could reach the SS Lazio official website...

The Community Tab (Menu) is distorted on the English Version of the Site and I have desperately tried to reach SS Lazio contact info and send them an email, also to SoccerAge.com but with no luck, they didnot answer my emails nor did they fix it. It is really disappointing I mean they should answer those fans who are interested in good well being of the club's website. Anyways, If any one of you can contact them and tell them to fix it it will be Great... Thx a lot, and glad to be here....

·
International
6,519 Posts
Welcome !

Always glad that new Laziali are joining the site :)

Enjoy your stay!:cool:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mehyar. :)

Yeah the official site does suck, and they're always late with the English update of the newssection and the videosection started off very well but it's been downhill for some time now. Still, it's an upgrade from the old edition of the site which was even worse. :eek:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah the official site does suck
But is it just me or the Community Tab in the English section is not working, and does any one know how can we contact the Club's website to report this problem, I tried [email protected] but it seems that there is no answer !!!

This website is our club's e-pride we have to strive to make it better with our comments ......

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Welcome to Xtratime and to the Lazio forum.

Yes, the official site has been having it's problems. It wasn't very good in the past either, then a while back they got Soccerage to run the site for them and at first it was a big improvement, however recently it seems to be going downhill again.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Welcome Mehyar!

Hope you'll help us in keeping this forum busy ;):) Do enjoy your stay here.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
welcome mate :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome Sharyar...

Ooooppppppps

Mehyar:D :D :D

·
Registered