Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Roma dominated the match and should have scored maybe one or two more. Bologna had some chanches the last 10 minutes. Roma player of the game was Totti. He was Magical.
Nakata has a little injury. Montella and Zanetti is back and thats great for the future games.

Forza Roma

·
Registered
392 Posts
Forza Roma!!!!!!!!
GRAZIE A DIO!!!!
Man does it feel good to finally get one!!
It was almost our weekend but Parma won,
I didn't watch the game but i did see the highlites.And what i saw was a very determined Totti,i haven't seen him this way since last season,he really wanted it.Montella was brillant as well,he really is the key.
Montella converted on a penalty which was an obvious foul on Poggi in front of an open net.Cafu generated most of our chances on the wing,and played very well.
Totti converted on our second penalty,we caught a break cause Montella was outside the box when the foul happened but fell into the box.
Poggi was subbed off for Zanetti in the 35th minute in the second,this is good news cause we need him back.
Nakata was on the bench and quite surprisingly cause i didn't think he's injury was that bad.We'll wait and see what happens with that.
Anyway,on to next week against Parma a must win,no excuses..its good cause we needed this win for confidence,cause Parma has a lot of it right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts