Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to some sources i just read on the Romanticari forum http://www.romanticari.tk that FFM will take away 9 points from Rabotnicki in the Prva Liga because of the Jorde incident WHICH I THINK IS COMPLETE BULL SHIT IF THIS IS TRUE I WILL STOP WATCHING THE PRVA LIGA PERIOD THOSE ****ERS IN FFM CLEARLY WANT TO MAKE VARDAR CHAMPION AND TAKE THE TITTLE AWAY FROM RABOTNICKI EVEN THOUGH RABOTNICKI DOMINATED VARDAR THIS YEAR AND SHOULD BE THE CHAMPS, REALLY A SHAME THEY DECIDE TO DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW WHERE WERE THEY WHEN POBEDA AND VARDAR WERE FIXING GAMES ??? THEY DIDN'T DO SHIT BACK THEN THEY LET IT GO BUT NOW WHEN RABOTNICKI IS ABOUT TO BE CHAMPS THEY TAKE ACTION TOTAL INJUSTICE **** YOU FFM IM DONE WITH THIS PRVA LIGA BULL SHIT IF THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
monte said:
are you seriously gonna believe news like that on april fools?
oh shit i forget about it :scream: im gonna kill Emil :dielaugh: :tongue:

btw-this is one of the best april fools jokes i have ever been played in :D

U

·
0 Posts
com on Ambis! way are you doing this to me? I was on my way to purchase spme beers and party and now this-((((((((((((( but to be 100% sure that this was a april joke I did visit the FFM webpage and guess what?!!!! it's tru AMBIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vardar je champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I am confused aswell I hope it isnt true because Rabotnicki deserve to be on top they earned it.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Of course it's not true, I've made an "aprililili" joke. :dielaugh:

Ambis mate I'm making a
to you, I wouldn't have been more pissed off myself. ;)

U

·
0 Posts
and also what made no sense in ambis post is that since this people from Prilep toke over FFM two year ago they Have work constant against Vardar :) so don't worri about the title this year ;)

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Za malce ke se slogirav :dielaugh: man i cant believe this i seriously fell for this, i thought FFM really did this of course with those idiots you never know what could happen and it's something they would do to piss us off, but when i read Emil's topic on the Romanticari forum and it said this: "Од сигурни извори дознав дека поради случајот "Јорде Георгиевски" педерите од ФФМ денес решиле на Работнички да му одземат 9 бода." i really thought it was true i almost broke my PC, i totally forget it was April 1st until monte said it :eek: :embarass: :mute: oh well at least everybody got a good laugh out of it :tongue: :howler:

ps-bravo majstore navistina aprililili joke :howler:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Ambis, because of you Naum was ecstasied in a 1 min. :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
thepretender said:
LOL :D i think he even jerked off in his pants when he read that ! :D :D
:howler: :howler: :howler: :D :D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts