Roma-Reggina
Roma-Siena
Samp-Roma
Roma-Brescia
Parma-Roma
Roma-Lazio :groan:
Atalanta-Roma
Roma-Chievo

There it is, people. Our season of discontent is about to come to an end in a few months. We have 9 matches left. Udinese, Samp, the derby and hot playing Atalanta seem to be the real tough ones. How many points will we achive in the dying days of our pain?

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
i hope we can afford to lose against Atalanta and Chievo in the last 2 games and get some other club in deeeeep troubles. :howler: :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
ok i'll stick my neck out on this one a bit.

Udinese-Roma 1 (becuase we're fighting them for 4th place :rolleyes: :howler: )
Roma-Reggina 3 (we're at home and we're better :stuckup: :D)
Roma-Siena 3 (see Reggina)
Samp-Roma 3 (Because Samp is in decline in my view)
Roma-Brescia 3 (see Reggina)
Parma-Roma 0 (they'll be too hungry for our lot by then)
Roma-Lazio 1 (per scaramanzia ;) )
Atalanta-Roma 0 (only if Atalanta still has hope)
Roma-Chievo 3 (show of strength :strong: :D)

so in my view we'll get exactly 17 points :)

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Noooooooooooooo,
We should lose to brescia, parma, atalanta and chievo.
If they all get 3 points against us, and lazio's schedule look VERY tough, there still the possibility of them goin down. :star:

Udinese-Roma X
lazio-Livorno 2

Roma-Reggina 1
Bologna -lazio 1

Roma-Siena 1
Cagliari-lazio 1

Samp-Roma X
lazio-juventus 2

Roma-Brescia 2
Lecce-lazio X

Parma-Roma 1
lazio-Udinese 2

Roma-lazio 1

Atalanta-Roma 1
lazio - Fiorentina X

Roma-Chievo 2
Palermo - lazio 1

So lazio wins 2 points out of the remaining games. :D
speriamo ragazzi...

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
il_principe said:
Noooooooooooooo,
We should lose to brescia, parma, atalanta and chievo.
yes, let's see if we can't get relegated too. ;)

A Hypothetical Rosella Sensi on Roma's relegation prospects: ;) :D

"Yes, we'll do our best to be in Serie B next season, but it will be difficult because we're already a long way ahead of sides like Atalanta, Brescia or Parma. Luckily our boys like Cassano, De Rossi and Ferrari are putting in dreadful displays with incredible consistency, they're showing exactly the right attitude for the clubs future that I'm looking for".

"I don't want to make big guarantees to the fans, but I firmly believe that I can deliver on this promise. If we're unlucky for now though I guess, with me in charge, we can look forward to certain relegation next season"

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
It depends on how many games totti is not playing. I don know how many games is he banned for? can any body tell me about how many games he is banned for?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Well nine games are left maximum of 27 points, to get all 27 points for Roma is impossible. But roma should get atleast 20 points or even more, less than 20 will not be acceptable for any of the roma fans.
At the moment Roma is 10 points behind Udinese who is at 4th spot. So to get 4th spot seems to be impossible IMO, but 5th and 6th spots are 9 and 6 points ahead respectively. I want to see roma at 5th or 6th at the end of the current season, which are quite hard to get but not impossible. It all depends on the players, how they play, but more important thing is there discipline, 2 red cards against Milan, 2 against Fiorentina in Coppa Italia.
New coach is also in, he has lost his ist game against Milan but every one was expecting that. But no more. Only wins and wins wot Roma need at the moment.
Lets see wot Roma can do in these nine games. And hope for the best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts