Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys watch the practice game against Judenburg. Lets not discuss the other team, because it was clear that they were not on Gala's level. I could see that we are not yet ready, but the players are looking pretty good, Terim said after the match, we were not ready but we are trying to play with our tactics. Also Mondi, and players in the Turkish NT were not there. Still the result was good, but it is not important because we are trying to get ready for the season and the team we played were a weak side. What did you guys think about Gala?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I watched the game..felipe is awesome. as far as ý saw,we got smone as good as ortega! serýously, he is so skilled, ý expect him to do wonderful things this year.

and i dont think it will be ling before juve or milan will be after him...

balic liiked ok. he seemed kinda weak to me. pinto is a good player, sarr wasnt what i expected but still good.

the team liiks very enthusiastic. ý really belive we will be a serious contender for cl semý finals at least. mark my words, this team is definbþtely champion in the league and will bring great success in cl.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I watched the game..felipe is awesome. as far as ý saw,we got smone as good as ortega! serýously, he is so skilled, ý expect him to do wonderful things this year.

and i dont think it will be ling before juve or milan will be after him...

balic liiked ok. he seemed kinda weak to me. pinto is a good player, sarr wasnt what i expected but still good.

the team liiks very enthusiastic. ý really belive we will be a serious contender for cl semý finals at least. mark my words, this team is definitely champion in the league and will bring great success in cl.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
The expectations on this Felipe is growing after somebody praises this guys skills. Knowing that Terim has found this guy gives me more faith in the player and hopefully he won´t make us dissapointed. We have transfered good player......but no bomba transfer......who says that small good players can´t be a winning concept?

The future looks bright for the lions from Istanbul...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, we will get one of these three players:

Jancker, A. Illie, Nanni

Nuno Gomez will not happen. I am curious how good Nanni is, but I would be happy with either Illie or Jancker, I'm sure Terim will make the best choice (also the board).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not a bad game for a first friendly of the season.

Felipe was really good. He did make an obvious change in the midfield when he came in, a very technical player.

I think Baliç was good, too. He haven't played anywhere for a long time, so of course he is not ready yet. But he still scored two beautiful freekick goals, cameras couldn't catch the second one :) . With the help of the best coach in the world, I think he is gonna play like he did before.

Sarr played ok. He played at the center in the first half, at the right in the second half. He probably will play mostly as a right back during the season. He also supported offence in the second half. I guess, he will be a useful player.

That romanian player (I don't remember his name) that played left back in the second half, look too much like Victoria, both physically and the type of play. So as long as we have Victoria, I don't think we will sign him.

I am not sure about Fabio Pinto, I have to watch him more.

Overall it was a good game. That 51-years-old goalkeeper of Judenburg was really funny, conceeding such easy goals :D .

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Ohh and uhh I missed this game and I am really sad :frownani: so can anyone tell me when the next game is thanx! :D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
17-0

We won our second match 17-0 I heard. I couldn't watch the game guys, but this is ridicoulous, 17-0 !!!!! Lets get some match reports.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Seriously the opponent was a division 4 team from Austria. But I think that Terim is trying to get the players warm and in form. Anyway this game don´t say much about us.....only one player can be judge by his performens today and that is our new brilliant, unbelivble, beatiful NO. 10.....Felipe. Ohh, my God do this guy know how to make fool of the opponent. After all talk about this guy my expectations on him was high and I can say that he has just made me smile. Gala has found a goalmine in this guy.....he is so creative and has a faboules vision. I can say that the skills he showed today(ok, it was a 4 division team but anyway) I haven´t seen in a long time.......riquelme has showed similiar but seriously I am filled with joy......he will make us shine in Europe no doubt about that. He didn´t made a efort today so you can just imagine what the future is gonna look like!!

I am just Happy......:)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, Felipe is excellent. Even Simaou who plays for Fener said Felipe is excellent that he wished Fener got him. The papers are giving very high praises for Murat too. Guys I'm very confident, we got a great squad. Our next game is against Dundee, now I think they are a professional team, I think they play 1 st division in Scotland, because I've seen them play Rangers and Celtic. Am I right? Also what channel is gonna give that game, TRT or Star?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
GALATASARAY 17 ROTTENMANN 0

STADIUM: Rottenmann
REFS: Leitner, Egger, Kerschbaumer
ROTTENMANN: 1. Waldenhofer, 2. Breitenberger (3. Lodl), 6. Zand (5. Sabic), 7. Rohrer (8. Pinjo), 9. Seiwald (11. Muhlbacher), 10. Rieger (16. Habller), 12. Gutschlhofer (4. Sener), 13. Wenzl, 14. Korosec, 15. Gierer, 18. Ivkoviç

GALATASARAY (1): 12. Kerem (***), 5. Muslim (***), 3. Sarr (***), 2. Vedat (***), 25. Dancia (**), 7. Berkant (***), 17. Duro (***), 4. Batista (****), 10. Felipe (****), 11. Balic (****), 9. Umit (***)

GALATASARAY (2): 22. Mehmet (***), 17. Duro (***)(min.58 20. Faruk **), 24. Ilhan (**), 3. Sarr (***)(min.58 19. Erhan *), 14. Victoria (***), 16. Pinto (**), 18. Ayhan (**), 8. Suat (***), 6. Murat (***), 15. Serkan (**), 23. Sedat (***)(min.70 21. Sabri **)

GOALS: Baliç (min.1), Berkant (min.8, 41), Umit (min.11, 31, 44), Batista (min.34), Serkan (min.46, 47, 80, 88), Sedat (min.48), Pinto (min.55, 81,
85), Murat (min.60, 81)

GALATASARAY 9 FC JUDENBURG 1

GALATASARAY I: Mehmet (**)- Sarr (***), Vedat (**), Murat (**), Muslim (**), Suat (**), Ayhan (**), Victoria (**), Berkant (***), Umit Karan (**), Serkan (***)

GALATASARAY II: Kerem (**)- Faruk (**), Ilhan (**), Erhan Namli (**), Dancia (***), Sabri (**) (Sedat *), Duro (***), Pinto (**), Batista (**), Felipe (***), Balic (***)

FC JUDENBURG: Habekcittner (*) (Mutaler ?)- Wenzel (*), Sabner (*), Karner (*), Meir (*), Sadakovi (*), Waitan (*), Lencer (*), Resch (*), Rafel (*), Kundschingr (*) (Raiter **)

GOALS: min.9 Umit Karan, min.35 Berkant, min.37 & 45 Serkan, min.61 & 72 Balic, min.66 & 73 Duro, min.74 Duro (G.Saray), min.63 Raiter (FC Judenburg)

Berkant :D:tongue: ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts