Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Leeds have been linked with a move for Gremio's outstanding forward
Ronaldinho. CNN Text claim Leeds have made a ridiculous $80 million bid.
BBC Teletext however claim the figure is in the £20 million region. Leeds officials will fly out to Brazil on Wednesday to discuss the move. Ronaldinho has been linked with every major European Club over the past 12 months.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
drive X, i cant believe the $80 million tag...it is rediculous....no player is worth that much money...i havent seen him, but i would not pay anyone that much money until they are proven to be great in europe top leagues....he should be paid the fair 20million pounds...i dont mind that, but when i saw what leeds offered, i started to hate the brazilians for what they are asking for a player that hasnt established himself outside of brazil yet.

D

·
0 Posts
What a relief, Leeds have denied claims that they are interested in signing Gremio's
Ronaldinho.
I agree too, no player who hasn't established himself out of Brazil yet should be valued at such a huge price.

V

·
0 Posts
First of all Leeds doesn't even have that much money!!!

I believe that Ronaldinho will make the record transfer but not to Leeds, I think maybe to Real Madrid,Barca,Inter,Roma...

·
Registered
330 Posts
sorry to bring this thread up but how things change over time.

and this was only four years ago .... jokes.

thanks xtratime for keepin all the old forums. they are nice to read with teh beauty of hindsight

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Jesus.
Football times move so quickly.

Leeds predicted to make the biggest transfer in football history then a few years later they are relegated.

Thanks for bringing it back up.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Russell said:
Jesus.
Football times move so quickly.

Leeds predicted to make the biggest transfer in football history then a few years later they are relegated.

Thanks for bringing it back up.
no probs me and my mates got a laugh out if it at least

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Freddy Adu said:
I bet they wished they had spent that much money though!
doesn't really matterm they would have already sold him by now for £2.50 to the first bidder so the Chairman could buy some tea bags and a packet of hob knobs. :lala:

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
:howler: hahahahaha...thanks for reviving this. Ronaldinho at Leeds? Hehehehe...makes me laugh to myself. At Barca, via PSG, while Leeds fall into the Nationwide. Superb.

·
Registered
25 Posts
And looking in retrospect, Gremio wasn't being greedy, they were asking a price representative of the player's true value... if that price had been paid it would have been worth it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Driver X said:
What a relief, Leeds have denied claims that they are interested in signing Gremio's
Ronaldinho.
I agree too, no player who hasn't established himself out of Brazil yet should be valued at such a huge price.
he has now ....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts