Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think of their small participation with AL AIN - The team that won the league last week..?? I think it was successful, 7ossam scored 3 goals and I heard Eskandar played good too. But I dont like those teams buying players like hossam and swaye7 for only 3 matches to win the league with their help, its a bit fake. What do you think ?

Anyways Hossam went back to Ahly (participate in the league) and swaye7 went back too. But swaye7 was offered to join Al Ain next year. Do you think that might help him or not ?? Is it better for him ??

·
Registered
112 Posts
As a tunisian, I think that I'm the better placed to tell you about swaye7.
For a player who hasn't played for almost 8 months, swaye7 had a miracle in al Aïn, and he was the best player in 4 matches, with 80% of the goals from his passes.
But, why swaye7 hasn't played for 8 months ?
He has problems with his team(al safaxi), and he has a bad behavior with his managers, he doesn't like the dicipline put by the new coach (Khaled ben Yahia).So, I think, it's better for him, for al-Aïn, for the Tunisian Team too,to continue playing with Al-Aïn.
Rem : Swaye7 hasn't played with Tunisian Team since WC 98

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay thanks Tunisian, anyways if you hear anything about his moving tell us, I think this move can earn him a place in the Tunisian NT

G

·
7ossam didn't play well with AL-AIN , but Swayeh was a very good player ..

and that's why AL-AIN wants swayeh for the next season and doesn't want 7ossam..

Tunisian : i want to ask u about Ryadh Eljalasy ..who played for my best team AL-Rayyan before

In which team did he play last season ?
and when was the last time he played for the National team?

G

·
LuLu
you support Al-Rayan ...please tell me how was the Kuwaiti players who played in the League in Qatar.. who was the best ? what did they add to the Qatari Soccer
thanx

G

·
SUWI , Abdulla Wabran ...was good but Fawaz Bkhit didn't add anything to the team...both of them played for AL-Rayyan..

Jamal Mubarak was very good too

·
Registered
112 Posts
For lulu,
Jlassi played for my prefered team'Club Africain' (Al-Afriqi), but he was bad. Actually all the team did'nt played well this last season and had'nt any title, but jlassi was really disappointing. I think he will play again this season in one of gulf teams (Saudi-Arabia, Emirats or qatar). And jlassi didn't play for the national team since quaalification for the WC98, his level decrease gradually :(

G

·
Tunisian

i'm really sad to hear that about jilasy , when he was with al-rayyan he was very good and one of the best players in the team.. that was season 1998/1999..

i think that he is gonna play with alshabab from ksa next season

what about fareed shoushan , he played with al-rayyan 98/99
and i heared that he's coming back to al-rayyan ,,

is it true?

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hossam..

Al Ain doesnt want Hossam because they know they wont be able to get him and its not the other way around, if Hossam was free I bet all gulf clubs will be drooling and running after him.. Hossam said that he would only play 3 games with Al Ain but then he wants to go back to Al Ahly.. Now he is gone to play in Turkey and before POAK and Newchatel xamax.. Besides what matches did you see that Hossam "didnt play so well" at ??? He played 3 matches, scored 3 goals and for the first time the attendance at the stadium was doubled !!! If Hossam ever played in a gulf club in the beginning of his career he would have destroyed himself ex. of people who did so were Khalid el Ghandour with Kazema and Mohammad Sabry.. Even clubs like AL Wahda, AL Wasl, Al Hilal, Al Nasr arent better than any of the North African clubs.. esh gab le gab !!!

G

·
i heared from friends who support Al-Ain in an arabic forum that he didn't play well and played more than 3 matches plus Al-Ahli doesn't want hossam now he's getting old and he didn't play yesterday in the match against Zamalik , they don't want to sign a new contract with him ....that's why he went to Turkey !

Gulf Teams are good and Al-Shabab from K.S.A defeated Al-Ahli last year and they won the cup when they played in Egypt and K.S.A team defeated Egypt 5-0 last year ..these are some examples Sabry

o law 3awz kaman i7na 7adreen

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hossam

khalee 3andak shakseya, first of all betshaga3 Inter wala el rayan ??? I support Juventus but I entered Ahly as my favourite team not Juve because I am not Italian.. Secondly dont type in an Egyptian accent.
nerga3 le mawdo3na, Hossam is old and I dont want him to play in Ahly or Egypt but this doesnt mean we shouldnt respect him, by far he is the best Arab forward of the 90s no question.. Ahly doesnt want him but we wont throw him, we will keep him and let him train the smaller generations of Ahly (BTW Ahly U-13 won the Marseille tournament beating Barcelona, Marseille, Paris SG, and other teams).. I lived in the UAE in the period Hossam was playing for AL Ain and the games he played were ONLY 3.. He was injured some of the games...

Money can beat talent any time !! clearly you either have a bad memory or you are a liar.. Saudi won 5-1 but say the full story, 3 players from Egypt were sent off !!! 2 in the first 10 mins.. We drew with Mexico 2-2 and bolivia 2-2 while you lost to Mexico.. The mexican fans in the Egypt Vs Saudi game took out paper money and were waiving at the ref meaning he was paid by the Saudis, oh and dont forget the person who arranges the tournie is Saudi (No wonder).. Then Saudi advanced and lost to Brazil 8-2... Thats after losing to Mexico 5-1.. Nice job 13 goals in 2 games ?? Norway beat Brazil twice but is Norway better than Brazil ??? Oh I remembered, nice games againt Slovakia and SLovenia not winning any of them last June.. hehehe not even against a Slovakian club.. Some Champs...

couple of years back in the Arab tournie Ahly with a second team beat some Saudi club 3-0 easily.. Ahly beat Al Hilal 2-1 also.. Can you please remind me of the Al shabab game coz we didnt play any Arab tournies last year!!!

But you dont support Saudi, you support Qatar which have nothing to do with soccer at all.. I remember our U-19 team beat yours 2 weeks ago 5-0.. khaleeko fee dawri el sharekat a7san..

There is no team in the Gulf or Africa with half or more as much cups and trophies as Ahly and you know it yourself..

lem el dour..

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
zooo2

shokran..ana kol dah batkalem be zoo2.. law 3ayeznee akalemak be zoo2 2ool el 7a2ee2a kamela..

G

·
sabry

Hossam didn't play well with Al-Ain , I saw all Al-Ain matches last season and i saw how he scored the three goals + all three were agaist the last two teams in the table and he played 7 matches not 3 + 7ossam missed one match because he went for an international call up.. he wasn't that good infact he was the negtaive point in the team which made coach blachi very angry and in the crucial match against one of the teams the score was 0-0 so the coach pulled him out and sent in another player who scored twice and helped with the third goal and in 15 minutes al ain was 3-0 !!!! and in the cup tourniment alain was eliminated from round 16 with 7ossam doing nothing , he also refused to take a penelty saying that he didn't feel good !!! what a proffessional player he turned to be !!! by the way al ain has the biggest crowd at home and when al ain plays the stadium is always full eversince the team was founded , infact the only time when the supporters really moaned and growned was when Abedi Pele was in the team because everyone wanted to see this great player... + soway7 played only three matchs but has left such a great impact with the way he preformed

+ Qatar U19 also beat Eygpt in their first friendly match back in Feburary..and al-Shabab from Saudi Arabia won the arabic tourni last year which was played on Egyptian soil and in this tourni alshabab beat al ahly ... + don't forget the defeat 4-1 from Kuwait against Egypt in last Arab Cup..yeah and al wasel beat Al Ahly 3-0 in a friendly match

onemore thing AlAhly was a good team ..now the best two teams in the Gulf and N.Africa are AlHilal and la Esperance ( al Tarjee )
..by the way last week a report was shown with the best 100 clubs in the world and the only Arabic club to make it was AlHilal from Saudi Arabi

ok.....

[Edited by reem on 21-07-2000 at 03:24]

G

·
Sabry !

for Reem and Lulu ...nice job ;)...and here is other examples Kuwait beat Egypt 2-0 in Kuwait a year or so ago
also.. alqadeseya form Kuwait beat alzamalik in EGYPT 1-0 fee mobarat e3tezal also ... Sabry still eh gab le gab ?! :)
I have to consider the words before you write it --> liar + eh gab le gab + dawree elsharekaat !!
o ba3den moo 3eb if someone from the gulf likes a team in Italy !!
also..haven't you seen your dawree in Egypt .. I swear to God when i open the news paper to read about Egyptain soccer .. i always read that there is a ref who was beaten or there is a fight between edarat elnadi elflani .. man :)..people who`re workin in soccer in Egypt talk more than play.
also, I saw khaled elghandoor in Kazma !! ...honestly he was NOTHING !! o 3aref aesh elsibab ...mosh leanoo la3eb mosh kwayes ... because he's la3eb mazaji !! ..maybe he thought as you that he wanted to get money bilraha ;)..yeah we have alot of money to spend .. right ? :)
Hosam hassan also mazaji !! maybe thats why he didnt play well in UAE

* again thanx Reem and Lulu for making things clearer

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Suwi !!!

Suwi, when Kuwait beat Egypt in the lat Arab cup why did it happen ?? You know the answer, you were playing with the First team while we were playing with our U-19 team.. Ask about it and think before you type..

Do you consider "esh gab le gab " something bad ???? Sob7anak ya rab...

Hossam was till the last year one of the best forwards in Africa but I think he should retire now, and if you say he wasnt good then I dont think you watched Hossam long enough..

Qadeseya, Kazema, Rayan or whatever beating Ahly, Zamalek, or Isma3eilly is your biggest hope ????????????? Ahly can lose, no one can win forever.. Besides about the Club rankings reem I dont believe in them but if you insist to use them no probs, Egypt ranked 33, Saudi Arabia 48, Kuwait 71, Qatar 86, UAE 57.. Well done ya shabab ;)

Our league is very very very poor, Ahly isnt Ahly of every year, neither is Zamalek, but Isma3eilly will win the league next year and besides we have International players that we can depend upon..Besides our clubs dont run after International players who can help the team win the league.. EX. Pele, Baggio, Bahja, Litana e.t.c.

Reem I went to Al Ain X Al wasl in UAE cup 98 which AL Ain won 2-1 ans the crowds were not that much...

Finally , from the Fifa site directly:

18 Feb 1997 - Kuwait City, Kuwait
Match Status: Friendly

Kuwait - Egypt 2:0 (this is the match were we were playing U-19 team)

4 Apr 1993 - Kuwait City, Kuwait

Egypt - Kuwait 3:1

20 Nov 1992 - Cairo, Egypt

Egypt - Kuwait 1:1

2 Nov 1992 - Cairo, Egypt

Egypt - Kuwait 1:1

16 Nov 1988 - Kuwait City, Kuwait

Kuwait - Egypt 2:2

8 Nov 1987 - Kuwait City, Kuwait

Kuwait - Egypt 1:2

2 win for Egypt 1 for Kuwait

For UAE:

22 Mar 1996 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Egypt 0:0
Referee: OKADA Masayoshi JPN

6 Feb 1994 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates - Egypt 0:1
Referee: MOHAMED Ahmed Jassim BHR

Egypt 1 win UAE 0 wins

:):):):):):):):)

[Edited by Sabry on 30-07-2000 at 18:53]

G

·
dear Sabry,

Ahmed Hassan ( was susspended), Yaser Rayan, Ibrahim Hassan, Hossam Hassan.
all of them were u 19 !! :)
im glad you have the ability to make people younger :)
like the Nutty Proffisior 2 ( if u haven't seen it )
my friend :) i watched that game lively !!
the first team played that game :)
18 Feb 1997 - Kuwait City, Kuwait

Kuwait - Egypt 2:0 (this is the match were you played with the first team players)
and if you prooved otherwise I swear I'll quit this website forever ;) ( I don't just talk, I DO )
and when we beat you in the Arab Cup, well no one has told you to play with the U 19 team !! ..like you were planningt for the future !! .. (( here is your Olympic team is not qualifying for the Olympic games ! ))

also about Hossam .. I didn't say he's not a big player !!
but all i wanted to mention that his problems are more than his goals ;) hehe ..man I'M sick of reading your problems in the news paper

also if you dont beleive in the world ranking ..why did you mention that then ?! :)

i thought you were older than counting the times that you beat us and UAE !! :)
lastly, i accept Eh Gab Leh Gab from an italian, english, french, not from you !!! ...cuzz realy these days there no differences between soccer in North Africa and The Arabian Gulf...and who knows maybe we're better ..but we haven't had the chance to proove it :)

sorry for being blabable :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts