Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Haifa will be champion thanks to great first two rounds. But in their last 7 games, ever since Katan left, Haifa lost 4 matches and collected only 7 points. Is Haifa in crisis?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
i don't know if Haifa is in a crisis. Its not like they've been play terrible football, I don't think they'll have a problem getting back on their feet and winning again

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Im not gonna say thjere playing terrible football, but at the same time they havent impressed in many games. Many of there football games this season ended in a 1-0 or 1-1 game and it wasnt very impressive, with or without Katan. So this season, for M. Haifa, there is not much to look about, but i think that they can do better than that.

They need to scout more players in the long run...

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Kappa21 said:
They need to scout more players in the long run...
forget scouting! They have so many good youngsters, why not just bring them up and use them!

BTW you can't say most of their games were boring, everyone thinks they are because they know who will win. I clearly remember many games with alot of goals. Lets not forget what happend before this weekend and what results Haifa was able to produce against Beitar before last weekend 1-0 defeat...think about it!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
I wouldn´t say crisis, but a bad moment. Even though it lost some points in the last rounds Haifa is still the best team in Israel and has proven that throughout the last years. IMO the outside-pitch issues are disrupting the club´s enviroment, for example in the middle of the season they were talking about on who will leave and who will stay at the club, Tal leaving to make test in Bolton, Masoudi to join, the Davidovich saga etc...and also the lack of motivation after opening a large gap in the league.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts