Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
for those who watched the match against madrid at that time! i wanna ask how was barca playing, lotta of injuries, abscence of some essential players, how was barca performance? what is the reason for that big lose, especially that it came after a season of madrid lost with a same result which is 5-0!

·
Registered
465 Posts
No, just that Zamorano had the best game of his life...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spirit-OF-SRT said:
No, just that Zamorano had the best game of his life...
where was romario, Stoichkov, laudrup, etc........????????
please for anyone who can give us a brief story about the match

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK waiting koeman

btw, i have the goals of both matches, if anyone interested!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
http://elmundodeporte.elmundo.es/elmundodeporte/2001/10/25/liga/1004027605.html

Lui$ Enrique still didn't fall in dark that time. Laudrup reward his old **** club either. No reason is needed for such a classic orchestration to be honest. :howler:;) On your side, the only active player was Hagi as suggested by the rating. Stoichkov and Romario had no supply at all. Zamorano was perfect at finsihing that match, but his should thanks Laudrap for his works in the middle, running and dribbling all the way. Lui$ was so dead that people even forgot his existence on the right wing. I clearly remmeber how Koeman looked upset after conceding. :D:cap:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guyz if anyone of u have pictures for the match when barca beated them 5-0, and still waiting Koeman4 ;)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
what game?, i don't remembered.i felt ill that night, truly ill, in the stric sense of the word,one of the worst night of my live, thank u for remind me that night :nono:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Mohammad said:
where was romario, Stoichkov, laudrup, etc........????????
please for anyone who can give us a brief story about the match
Romário were gone just as Laudrup. The later one did the match of his life and was the main reason why Zamorano had that great season (a season he'd never re-do). Our whole team was over the hill and the Dream Team did their last great match that autumn against Man Utd. Also keep in mind that Real Madrid wanted revenge for the embarrassing loss one year earlier and may I say that the ref was in great favour of them. That of course doesn't reduce the fact of how pathetic we played.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
This match never happened...

You're all suffering from group hysteria...

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
FC Barcelona9 said:
koeman4 would be a great deal of help in this...
Sorry, I didn't keep the video of that match. :pp

I recall that it was an awful week. Barça was doing awful in La Liga and Valdano's Madrid was doing great, especially the couple Zamorano-Amavisca. They wanted revenge and they were talking the whole week about that. I think that Barça went totally scared to the Bernabeu. I've seen Barça playing better or worse there, but I think that it's the only time that I saw Barça scared there.

I didn't see the whole match, because I was seeing it coming. I left it when RM scored the 2-0... I don't know why I thought that we were going to receive a 5-0. They wanted blood.

I have few memories about that match. I recall that Stoitchkov was totally frustrated and he step on Quique Flores (currently Getafe's coach) and he got a deserved red card for it. Romario? I think that he had already left, but I'm not sure. In any case, he was nothing after winning the WC 94. If I'm not wrong Laudrup and Luis Enrique scored for them. I don't know. I just recall that it was awful... a really sad day.

Why do you want to recall this? What's next? the Sevilla final against Steaua? :sob:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it just i don't trust results, when i hearabotu a lost match for barca, i directly think that something unusual happened, especially if it was against our rivals, like the 11-1 lost, which we all know its disasteress story!, so i wanted to know what was the unusual thing happened to barca in 7-1-1995, thats all ;)
anyway
forca barca
and thank you all! :)
ciaoz

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
I have the video of the 5-0 of barca vs real "SHIT" madrid

in 5 languges, "english, Spanish, Catalan, Arabic and French"

and I'm looking forward to find it in any other languge.

and I remember watching it with over 10 madridesta, and I enjoyed every goal Barca score.

and I still see it from time to time, when I feel I need to recall the greatest moments of our dream team.

in our 3-0 win last year, I just kept wishing it goes to become 5 or 6, but somehow the players didn't want more than 3 goals, I wish a Hattrick for ETO'O.

but let just wish it happen again in Barnabue.

I'd kill to be there and see the Score 3-0 or 5-0 for Barca, and ETO'O scoring a HatTrick.

Barca King

Visca el Barca

1 - 20 of 29 Posts