Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the achievement of Marco Di Vaio. :)

Marco scored 4 more goals in Parma's 6-0 defeat of Putong United.Jimmy Maini and Roby Breda scored the other goals.

I'm sure Di Vaio is one of the most popular players in China now. :) 3 goals and 4 goals in two games.WOW! :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Actually Di Vaio will be Parmalat's "face" in China. He will have millions of those cute chinese girls running after him... Could beat Maradona by the thousands... :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Milks and biscuits with Di Vaio's face on the cartons,commercials on the TV. :)

He made himself an idol :)

------------------

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
accually 'Ping Pong' is a much, much more populair sport in China.
Football is not really populair.

But maby in 15 years when their footbal is matured Chinies guys will be invading Europe... :)

Maby loan Di Vaio out to Putong united...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hahaha, may be Di Vaio should act in a rice commercial to get even more famous. :)
Don't underestimate Chinese guys, however. I've heard they have pretty rough trainings. And I have seen a player trained in China before he left and once he returned...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
haha...you all got wrong. Actually, Chinese ppl are all crazy for football...but this was really a poor match cuz less ppl go to the stadium to watch it. Reason? Because Pudong is a sucks team and even not the biggest team in Shanghai (a city of China).

And yep, we have tough training, but it is a training for long-runner but not footballer!!! True, Chinese football just leave no hope :( :( :(

PS, Chinese people love Serie A best, but I am not a Italian fan, from what I knew (so limited)....most Chinese soccer fans love AC Milan....second, Juve :(.....third, Inter. Absolutely not much ppl are Parma fans...I hate that, I have no ppl from my native country to talk to about my fave Serie A team--Parma! :(

·
Registered
385 Posts
forza DI VAIO (biscuits and milk for the cool chinese girls¡)

Where i can find the match report??
please answer me¡

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unless Putong United has a site and you can read chinese at the official Parma site. :)

------------------

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Christ, a thread from before I was even at XT. I think, sure I did not join until October 2000...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts