Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the match Valencia - Werder on TV. The fatal mistake of Ranieri was to take out Aimar and put in Vicente. Aimar was very god and Vicente was after injury. Nevertheless, Werder playd very well in defence, and in attack Micud was very well. Ismalel also made some good balls. Valdez is a hero, 2 goales in 10 minutes. And the fight between the players and that, what was doing the fans os Valencia is scandal (espacialy Angulo).

PSG - CSKA Moscow 1-3
3 goals of Semak. CSKA playid with 10 players, it was 1-1, and then they scored 2 goals ...

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
If they still had Rafa Benitez, Valencia would:

a) Would have been through to the knock-out phases AGES ago.

b) Would have beaten Bremen last night if they needed to, quite easily, actually.

I blame the Valencia board, for not giving Rafa Benitez the vote of confidence. He won them the double and they couldn't even give him a vote of confidence?! Serves them right, I hate it when people do not get the respect they deserve. Perez has done that so many times in the past as well, so Madrid deserve all the bad luck they have got this season. :(

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
also with this result, the british media are starting to see thru ranieri's 'funny' persona and notice he's shite

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
Valencia looked raelly dangerous until that 3 man substitution. Several minutes after the subsitution, there was that one glimmer of hope when DiVaio had his rocket shot tipped to the bar by Reinke, after that Werder applied pressure until Valencia broke, that amazing long pass by Ismael to Valdez.

The fight, the fans, the spitting, are all absolutely damnable. Although i dont wish to send this thread off topic. You would never seen fan behavior like that in the Weserstadion, and the vast majority of Bundesliga Pitches.

Bremen are through! Case closed, now lets hope they get a good team to play for the 1st round.

·
Registered
59,783 Posts
W.Bremen_Yank said:
Bremen are through! Case closed
And they fully deserve their qualification. For the whole first half Bremen were the better side. In the second half Valencia piled on the pressure but they lacked ideas upfront and Bremen defended well enough.

Supreme execution of Schaff's game plan, he clearly outcoached Ranieri. :star:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts