11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
awful.

i mean just awful.

:(

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
and you know what, we will continue to count next year as well.
I'm sorry, but the truth need to be told, the club is just not stable enough in terms of management to play in the CL. its just not. and Perez is not adding to that.
The hunt for Kaka cost us this year, we could have got 2 good players for that price.
Also, not reinforcing in winter was also a bad decision, you could just feel they are not planning anything upfront.
too bad for the people who actually paid a lot of money to go to the stadium and watch the game. shameful display.
Some very bad preparations for this game. no tactical vision during the game, no build up.
I'm starting to believe that these stupid players actually believe what they read in Marca/AS about themselves...

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
i think the title of this thread should be 1 billion euros and counting

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
To be fair to Hala Madrid though, it doesn't take much for a player to do, for him to contribute more than Kaka and Benzema have done this season.

So you'd certainly think Villa and Silva would have made a large difference.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
As a club/team; we should not even dare to imagine that we have triumphed as soon as the competition starts, that will only lead us to bear this terrible, frothy conceit and build up unnecessary strain as a consequence.

We must cut with the whole "La Decima!!" chants and get stuck and deal with the present; progressing to the next, one step at a time and etc. If we have this perspective, then there is a chance . . . but of course, that is not going to happen. So . . . I do wonder.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
He should. But, who is going to be the scapegoat?

·
Quinta del Buitre
874 Posts
If we want to do something in the near future - don't fire the coach every 6 months and don't buy every fvcking galactico you can get.

Scapegoats: Dudek, Drenthe, Metzelder. :howler:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Shame you won't win it this year, especially that the final is @ yer turf ..

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
As a club/team; we should not even dare to imagine that we have triumphed as soon as the competition starts, that will only lead us to bear this terrible, frothy conceit and build up unnecessary strain as a consequence.

We must cut with the whole "La Decima!!" chants and get stuck and deal with the present; progressing to the next, one step at a time and etc. If we have this perspective, then there is a chance . . . but of course, that is not going to happen. So . . . I do wonder.
I so agree with that..Enough with this La Decima bullshit. If that doesn't stop we'll be chanting La Decima in being eliminated at the first knockout stage :scared:

·
Panopoticon
1,287 Posts
We could've gotten Villa AND Silva for what we paid for that fraud Kaka.
Nowhere else to look really. This is your biggest problem right here. When even the fans don't get it after 6 awful years, what can the management (which is elected by fans) possibly do?

Villa, Silva, Jesus himself can't help this team, how many superstars do Manchester United have at the moment? And they're ten times the team Madrid are.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
You guys need more money seriously...

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
That's your problem. You think buying then buying alittle more would solve everything.
Nowhere else to look really. This is your biggest problem right here. When even the fans don't get it after 6 awful years, what can the management (which is elected by fans) possibly do?

Villa, Silva, Jesus himself can't help this team, how many superstars do Manchester United have at the moment? And they're ten times the team Madrid are.
Quoted for truth. Real's problem is clearly not a lack of good human material. The problem is what is done with what you have. Does Lyon have a better squad individually than Real? Not really; they have a better team. Blaming individual players is an easy kneejerk reaction, but it's not very constructive.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts