Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Players called for the match are:

Cejas, Roccati, Bacis, Comotto, Lucarelli, Maggio, Ripa, Rizzo, Camorani, Di Livio, Scaglia, Piangerelli, Fontana, Savini, Viali, Fantini, Graffiedi, Vryzas and Riganò.

Our newest signing Camorani and Andreotti are out.

My suggestion for the starting XI: (same as in fio-gubbio match)

Cejas

Maggio, Viali, Lucarelli, Savini

Fantini, Piangerelli, Fontana, Di Livio

Riganò, Vryzas

If this formation will be correct then only 4 of our "old" players will start: Cejas, Maggio, Di Livio and Riganò.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
lol

Fiorentina have certianly entered the market. But this can be a bad thing at first, still I predict a 2-0 win for Fiorentina. Rigano and Vryzas to score!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fiorentina: Cejas, Comotto, Maggio, Savini, Viali, Di Livio, Piangerelli, Fontana, Fantini, Riganò, Vryzas.

subs: Roccati, Rizzo, Ripa, Lucarelli, Scaglia, Graffiedi, Camorani.
coach: Cavasin

Catania: Squizzi, Del Grosso, Zeoli, Del Vecchio, Fini, Fusco, Oliveira, Sedivec, Giallombardo, Terra, Berrettoni.

subs: Concetti, Diliso, Pagliuca, Sturba, Laurenti, Genevier, Fanelli.

coach: Colantuono

5 "old" players: Cejas, Comotto, Maggio, Di Livio and Riganò are in starting XI.

Camorani seems to be one of the subs, unlike fio.it yesterday reported. Well that could be a mistake or not, we'll see soon.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Another two goals for us, by Rigano and Fantini.

Fio 3-0 Catania

Man this is getting worse now. Rigano still scores in Serie B. :eek: At least Bati has Vryzas to keep him busy. ;) :D

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
halftime results:

ALBINOLEFFE-PESCARA 0-0
AVELLINO - ATALANTA 1-1
BARI-NAPOLI 0-0
GENOA-COMO 0-0
LIVORNO-PIACENZA 0-0
MESSINA-ASCOLI 0-0
SALERNITANA-CAGLIARI 0-0
TERNANA-VICENZA 1-0
TREVISO-TORINO 0-0
TRIESTINA-PALERMO 0-0
VERONA-VENEZIA 0-0

Fantini is a striker so we must be using three strikers.. or then the plays little below Riganò and Vryzas..

This Catania is now 10th in the standings with 27 points (we have 23) and we already lead with 3 goals. :howler:

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
We're like 8 points away from promotion zone. If we continue winning like this, we will probably win the whole championship. ;)

·
Registered
589 Posts
When did this place start working again

Hello again everyone old and new, when did this place come back? I thought it died and everyone left.

3-0 eh? Is that final now? Vryzas and Fantini look like the business! Excellent, especially for good old Cavasin.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
BTW, welcome back Olleandro! :)

We left this place and then got back when it was resurrected from the dead and err...

·
Registered
589 Posts
........back to the same old routine. I never gave in to joining Fiorentina2000's forum, haha, much as i love that site. Have many of the old faces drifted back? Is it stil 3-2?

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I have to admit that their forum now look quite good and tidy. ;) But now with you around this forum is going to get bigger, we're now 5, will be 6 if Pippo will be back. :D

The match ended 3-2.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Results:

ALBINOLEFFE-PESCARA 1-0
AVELLINO-ATALANTA 1-1
BARI-NAPOLI 0-0
GENOA-COMO 0-1
LIVORNO-PIACENZA 2-0
MESSINA-ASCOLI 2-1