Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's Tudor's status, now? Why is he a bench-warmer all of a sudden??? I believe he has more skill than Legrotaglie and Ferrara combined but he ain't getting any minutes. I don't think his play is a problem cause in the game against Roma he played good.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That's a question many of us are asking too, myself included. I know Tudor wasn't fit a couple of weeks ago, but now he's ok. Another thing is he is an injury prone player, so maybe Lippi doesn't want to risk him for a substantial amount of time, in order to let him recover completely.

In any case, I think he should really play.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
well, i think we should use him as bait. its pointless keeping this defender when he plays 5 games a season. he is a good defender, but id rather we get another defender who can play 90% of the season.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Yes Tudor is great, the problem with him is that he can't play 2 games in a row coz he gets injured...:groan:
I mean his legs seems to be made of crystal...:D
So if he can get more fit, use him, but if he continues to be a injury guy, sell him and get another defender

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
The first thing that comes to my mind when I think about Tudor is Inter-Juventus(2-2) match played in the season 01/02. Tudor came in being injured(as usual), and he scored a goal + was amazing as a central back.

I think that Tudor deserved to be in SL more than Montero or probably Tacchinardi does. But he gets injured too often. And I absolutely accept with espectro that he should be used if he is ok, and should be sold if he gets injured.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Paolo_Montero said:
I don't see any reason to keep him, i we can get 10mil (in my dreams) he should go and we might actually buy someone who can defend.maybe
Just to smash your dream ;) : Ferrari will probably cost at around 8-9 and we know Ferrari is lightyear ahead of Tudor, so 10 million is a bit WAYYY too much.. more of 3-4 reasonable

·
Registered
207 Posts
Valdrin said:
Just to smash your dream ;) : Ferrari will probably cost at around 8-9 and we know Ferrari is lightyear ahead of Tudor, so 10 million is a bit WAYYY too much.. more of 3-4 reasonable
Really? Can you tell us what a reasonable price for Montero and Iuliano is? I'd love to see a rival club buying our crap.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Valdrin said:
YOU have to pay us if you want us to buy ( if you might call it that way :howler: ) Iuliano/Montero ;)
Nah, not likely. Moggi only needs to announce that Iuliano and Montero is on the transfer list for a cheap sum of money, and then wait for our Black & Blue friends to react.
Moratti feels that Chino needs a fellow countryman to talk to, BOIING in comes Montero. Moratti feels that Inter needs a waterboy, BOOIING in comes Iuliano. Or he could just let them go on a loan to Milan;-)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Bird said:
Nah, not likely. Moggi only needs to announce that Iuliano and Montero is on the transfer list for a cheap sum of money, and then wait for our Black & Blue friends to react.
Moratti feels that Chino needs a fellow countryman to talk to, BOIING in comes Montero. Moratti feels that Inter needs a waterboy, BOOIING in comes Iuliano. Or he could just let them go on a loan to Milan;-)

:howler: :howler:

Ah well , considering Milan lost 4-0 tonight Galliani might have that door open, never know with him ;)

EDIT: Since Stam will probably move and Lazio is in no way to demand in negotiation a swap with Iuliano + Montero and possible little cash might work. Stam would only be a short termed solution IMO. What's up with Lucio? Moggi announced that you signed him (or was it just a trick against Sensi? )

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
tudor may command up to 10 million. he is a quality defender and is an international defender also. the ferrari case differs to tudor as parma need to sell ferrari. so his price tage will already be lowered, unfortunate for parma, but thats the way the cookie crumbles so to speak.

i dont see why Tudor couldnt be offered to Lazio in the deal to get Stam, or even offered to a club abroad to bring in some other younger and more fit defenders. tudor plus cash for Mexes for example sounds very good to me and Auxurre might like that offer.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Tudor should be sold. For his sake and Juventus'. Another element of mission clean sweep.....

:(

.. but people will be laughing at us when he refinds form eventually. Fact just is that we can't wait for that. Better to take someone who can defend and is PLAYED as a defender too.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Valdrin said:
EDIT: Since Stam will probably move and Lazio is in no way to demand in negotiation a swap with Iuliano + Montero and possible little cash might work. Stam would only be a short termed solution IMO.
Do you think we are on a mission of collecting all of the Seria A defenders who are over 32 years old? :tongue: Stam's sale is more than possible but I don't think we will that stupid to get players instead of cash or at least get younger players. Well, at least I hope so.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
.. but people will be laughing at us when he refinds form eventually. Fact just is that we can't wait for that. Better to take someone who can defend and is PLAYED as a defender too.
Glen, as you said, its not our fault if players go elsewhere and perform great. how many stars have we sold which are great now...vieri, henry...

i hope for tudor's sake that he does regain form, whether its at juve or elsewhere. he deserves it as player.

Geo
How many fingers?
what do u mean??:)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
what do you mean we havent taken care of him? the guy is made of glass, we cant prevent his injuries as such. if it was our medical staff's fault, then why aren't the other 25 plus players in the squad injured for 90% of the season?

you want him, you can have him! give us Nesta or Kaka:tongue:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
Do you think we are on a mission of collecting all of the Seria A defenders who are over 32 years old? :tongue: Stam's sale is more than possible but I don't think we will that stupid to get players instead of cash or at least get younger players. Well, at least I hope so.
I don't think that it's about beein smart here.. it's about the choices you got. You know you'll lose Stam, so a swap plus money is a good deal, för a time ago you played a washed up Miha. And I don't think you'll be totally ripped of. No one will buy Stam for a great money...

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
CUG said:
tudor may command up to 10 million. he is a quality defender and is an international defender also.
What do you mean Tudor may command 10? It's the board that commans not the player. Quality?, yes but only IF he doesn't get so damn injured all time. And I don't think teams gives a f´cuk if they're internationals or not..

the ferrari case differs to tudor as parma need to sell ferrari. so his price tage will already be lowered, unfortunate for parma, but thats the way the cookie crumbles so to speak.
If ANYTHING it should be US demandin more cuz we NEED money. By your logic we could also have sold Adriano for 15 million. No we got 23 because we NEED MORE money.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts