Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out. I read it at CNNSI. I really hate Lazio, so I hope it doesn't happen.

"Meanwhile A Bola reported that Italian champion Lazio is increasingly determined to snatch Figo from Barcelona, where the Portuguese player is demanding higher wages. The Lisbon daily reported that Lazio coach Sven Goran Eriksson is ready to pay Barca a world-record 12 billion escudos ($56 million) to gain the services of the man who many rate as Europe's top player."

At least somebody is willing to state that Figo is the king. Sorry Paulo, but we won't be seeing Figo back in the green and white any time soon. Maybe when he's 35 and looking to come home. He's too good and too big for the Portuguese league.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I know he will come i dont know when ,but he will come.He is a Sporting supporter and he said he loved the club and would return i think as soon as he has made enough money than he will come , but i doubt he will go to Lazio i've heard that Barce will or have made a offer for R.Costa and he said he would like to go to Barce as they are the largest club in the world.I believe as soon as the politics are sorted out in the club both Figo and Rivaldo will get a better contract they say they would get the same salary and that it would be more than what Kluivert gets by far and Kluivert gets 59 000 pounds.
But when our hero returns to Portugal the lions will rise and we will take all.
Viva Figo
Viva Sporting
Viva Portugal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts