Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumors in Spain says that Real Madrid is ready to make a $50 million bid for Lazio's Juan Sebastian Veron. Real Madrid would offer the player $5 million every year if he signs a 5-years contract.

I say no thanks even though Veron would be tempted by the wage :(

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Real Madrid are seriously in debt and couldn´t find that kind of cash and furthermore Real are right now doing everything they can to bring in Figo. Add to that the fact that Cragnotti will offer Veron a similar wage for his extension and 50$ isn´t enough for Veron if you consider the pricetag on Crespo.

·
International
6,519 Posts
I would cry if Veron leaves Lazio, really :)
VERON - ONLY LAZIO :p

D

·
0 Posts
Veron is saying with us. He is not going because we need to win Scudetto and Champions League.:)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Using the trm Real Madrid is inaccurate now. The presidency war is on and Sanz is supposedly bidding for Veron, while Perez gives us bull about figo and ZiZou. Still havig faith that we're so badly in debt anfd can't get Veron is naive, because Anelka showed the wordl that Real really are the best (well not in picking players, but in getting what matters - CL:D)

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Veron costs a lot more. I feel that this year will be his breakout.
Everybody's talking about how's he's gonna be the best player in the world in a very short while.
If Juve will suffer from Zidane's euphoria, than Veron and Lazio are settled.
:)

Veron costs more than Raul! he costs 250 Million Dollars if you ask me

R

·
0 Posts
Veron is our best player, he shouldn't leave. Even not for $500 million. We heve to keep him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts