Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5 months is for how long Galatasaray players havent received any money from the club.... :rolleyes:

This doesnt help Türkiye's reputation in europe....

Furthermore.....GS has to find 21 million dollars before 2006....if not.....shares worth 21 million dollars (34% of the total shares) will be l"ost" to a private person who the club owes the 21 million dollar to!

What shocked me was that 50% of all GS shares doesnt belong to the club.... :eekani: :eekani:

Rival or not.....it's not fun to see gs in this state....

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
when you buy BMW, yacht and your gorgeous flat, will you buy all cash?
big clubs pocket is big, also it means huge debt even to run it all.
however, im sorry for the players.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
waq said:
hmm... and your proof over all of these claims?

This has been known for a long time but yesterday most of the sportprograms on TV brought it up.....and when i also hear Turgay Seren specifi ally mention that the players havent been paid for 5 months then i think it musr be true.

Hincal Uluc talk about this in last weeks 90 dakkika...for like 90 minutes! :rolleyes:

Concerning the 21 million.....this has been known by the public for a long time and i have also mentioned this many times before.....so it sholdnt come as a surprise!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
lion trainer said:
I think Cihan007x got upset and left the forum :( :rolleyes:
b-cuz of the huge dept?
how about to reduce by denomination as new TL?
you will decrease Galas debt to remove 000,000.naturally at once :pp :D

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
I would believe Hincal Uluc, after all he is the only guy who goes all out to Canaydin and his crew.

I love his saying, if a top agent from CIA or Mossad would come with a task to destroy Galatasaray in 5 years, I am sure, he couldnt have progressed better than Canaydin :howler:

But Turgay Seren is a dumbass but not as big of a one compared to Canaydin. As long as you generate cash, being in debt is not a problem. But when you have a president like Canaydin, you never know where that cash is going.

When Suren left, he left with around 30-40 mil debt, along with an UEFA cup and 4 championships in a row. Now the debt has been more than doubled with nothing at hand. I really wonder what the hell this guy does.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But it was Süren who sold 23% of the shares to AIG..... :rollani:

And later it showed that this deal with AIG was the dumbest deal in GS history...

So blaming Canaydin for all of this is not fair....at least he did an attempt to save the club by buying back the shares!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Cengo said:
But it was Süren who sold 23% of the shares to AIG..... :rollani:

And later it showed that this deal with AIG was the dumbest deal in GS history...

So blaming Canaydin for all of this is not fair....at least he did an attempt to save the club by buying back the shares!
i heard AIG got 21% sharing of Gala during 00-01 season. Galas board has planned to make the club like Manchester United to merchandize.it sounds the fear of bankruptcy, already in 2000.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, it might have been 21%....but the deal contained such details that GS had to pay AIG 5 million dollars in revenues (or was it entrance??) after the first year....:D

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Cengo said:
5 months is for how long Galatasaray players havent received any money from the club.... :rolleyes:

This doesnt help Türkiye's reputation in europe....

Furthermore.....GS has to find 21 million dollars before 2006....if not.....shares worth 21 million dollars (34% of the total shares) will be l"ost" to a private person who the club owes the 21 million dollar to!

What shocked me was that 50% of all GS shares doesnt belong to the club.... :eekani: :eekani:

Rival or not.....it's not fun to see gs in this state....

Sana ne?

Siz kendi isinize bakin, with ur 600 milyar to Istanbulspor

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's said that GS owes the players altogether 8.5 million dollars and the game against schalke is seen as the saviour where GS will make some money. But it will still be far away from 8.5 million dollars....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cihan007x said:
Sana ne?

Siz kendi isinize bakin, with ur 600 milyar to Istanbulspor
What's with 600 milyar......that was the biggest media stunt of the century.....those persons who accused Fenerbahce of tesfik primi (Habertürk, Tugrul Yenidogan, Kemal Belgin, Ismet Tongo and Atif Kececi) are denying they have accused Fener of something like this....:D:howler:

It only took a press conference by our glorious president to make them shit their pants..... :pp

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cihan007x said:
Shit their pants?.... Why? I thought Aziz Yildirim was a Baskan not a Gangster... Should I be scared to say this to him to?
Dude, i know you are not the smartest guy in XT but this is getting rediculous....:D

Use your brains for once...:)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cihan007x said:
What contradiction?

What do you think einstein.....you keep posting in Fener forum and then asking me to not care about GS.....look im telling you again.....use that thing above your shoulders that allah provided to you! :)

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Cengo said:
What do you think einstein.....you keep posting in Fener forum and then asking me to not care about GS.....look im telling you again.....use that thing above your shoulders that allah provided to you! :)

I am saying you dont care about Galatasaray, so stop posting.... trying to make Galatasaray look sad and everytihng..

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
You see I respect Tolga, because he respects when he posts in the forum but you, ur just a obsessed Fanatik, and ur rude....

dont say I am rude too, becasue the only resaon I am rude to you becasue ur a rude person who deserves no respect....

in my philopshy i believe in "If someone is nice to you, you be nice to them no matter what they are, if someone is a idiot/fool/rude person to you, then i will be rude and disrespectfull to that person no matter who they are"...
I guess Cengo ur in second category and Tolga is in the first..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts