Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
despite it is a derby match...we must not care, the only aim must be the 3 pts....na di think we will get it...
the result which i predict is :4-1

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
we need the 3 points we need the victory,

·
Registered
589 Posts
I just want 3 points I don`t care if we play worse than Espanyol but what I care about is the 3 points...

Look what happened against Madrid we were better even Del Bosque admits that but they won they scored 3 goals Barca didn`t even manage to score 1...The goal scored was an own goal...

Kluivert is good but in a match like yesterday and the one at the Nou Camp if he doesn`t score the goals who should do it then`????

I won`t blame Saviola it`s his first season in europe and his first season in Spain he will improve and has scored 4 goals he saved us against Galatasaray...

But Kluivert has played in the champions league since he was 18 but yet he failed to score the same thing last year against LIverpool in the semifinal remember ???

I want a striker who scores 30 goals or so Ronaldo, Romario

The one I want if bound for LIverpool and he is going for the world cup he has scored 20 goals in 28 matches this year Djibril Cissè he has pace like Henry and scores with both feet and his head a swell...But as I said he is bound for LIverpool and will probably move there next year.He will stay with Auxerre for one more year and believe me he will score a few next season...

Cisse and saviola that is the attacking pair I would like to see.

But until and if we can get him I would like A helthy Rivaldo and El Baba from the B-team and that is goals...

The strikers that would be good enought for Barca are the following Jardel 40 goals, Trezeguet 23 goals, Hasselbank 23, Van Nistelroy 23, Henry 22, Vieri 21, Cisse 20

I honestly believe that Jardel would be our best buy...I know he can`t score a goal on his own but can Kluivert ???

If we use wingers he would be the ideal he scores lot`s of goals from inside the penalty area.

To be honest I don`t like this guy but he scores goals

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sorry about my outburst in this thread...

Cheers:D

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think that overmars must not get out from the play ground...and he must be in the first squad...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
COCO a big lose:(

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Coco is injured after the idiot tackle from Judas in the Champions League. Sergi who made a comeback in the same match, injured him self yesterday during training. Motta as leftback or make Puyol change place are the two alternatives.

Espanyol has a good team on paper. The signing of Sousa was ment to take them to Europe, but he has mostly been innured and is seeking his form. The most of the play in Espanyol goes through their icon called Raùl Tamudo, who`s having his big breakthrough this seasona which can proberly take him to the World Cup. It`s a bit diffrent who`ll partner him up on top. But it`s proberly Posse who`s back from an injury and with Palencia behind. Roger takes the wing superbly and De Lucas is having a so called breakthrough season aswell. Even if he`s better on getting supermodells in bed than playing football. De Lucas was lucky that our former winger Toni Velamazan got injured.

This match is a bigbrother against littlebrother type. Espanyol will automaticly draw back in the game. And it`s important that we take command of the game early. I would put a person who has Tamudo an extra eye on him. Since it`s Espanyol`s specialty to counter attack against the big teams. It`s very frequently a longpass up to Tamudo who`s often more pacey than the defenders. That`s why a central defence with Abelardo and De Boer would be dangerous. I would go for Christanval.

It will be a duel between Xavi and Sousa in midfied, but I don`t doubt for a second that Xavi is better and will win it. Espanyol has their central defender injured which will open their pretty weak defence even more. I think that Saviola will score tonight. Also because Espanyol has seriously goalkeeping problems. They`re all pretty rubbish. But it`s a derby and anything can happen. But don`t expact a 5 goals win or more which was common during the "Dream Team" era.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Barcelona: Roberto Oscar Bonano, Philippe Christanval, Frank De Boer, Carles Puyol, Martinez Luis Enrique, Hernandez Xavi, Philip Cocu, Thiago Motta, Javier Saviola, Patrick Kluivert, Marc Overmars

Espanyol: Alfredo Argenso, Ricardo Cavas, Mauro Navas, Antoni Soldevilla, Alberto Lopo, Angel Morales, Roger Garcia, Enrique De Lucas, Paulo Carvalho de Sousa, Juan Palencia, Raul Tamudo

Referee: Juan Ansuategui Roca
Stadium: Camp Nou

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
celta r goin strong,

lets hope betis do us a big favour. GO ON BETIS!

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
DAMN

betis 0-1 depor

its still early but it looks as if uefa cup football for us next season.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
celta 1-1 seville

goal by Toedtli

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
CELTA 1 2 SEVILLA
Min. 6 Mostovoi (1-0)
Min. 19 Toedtli (1-1)
Min. 25 Toedtli (1-2)

·
Registered
146 Posts
don't know anything about the goal, i've just got in, but its 1-0 to barcelona, kluivert on 45 minutes!!

looks as though valencia have the title, they are beating malaga 2-0, goals from ayala and fabio aurelio.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
barca 2-0 espanyol

xavi just scored

1 - 20 of 37 Posts