Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well that sounds like pure crap to me. Although they're usually a reliable source I do not trust the sports channel on this one, hopefully this is another stunt pulled by his agent in atempt to milk a better deal. Also didn't Leviev say he is not going to offer crazy sums, and mentioned 240k/season for Alberman, someone who is rated much better then Barak, as an example?

Itzhaki better stay. Luis loves this guy and so do we! :heart:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
:( I hope this is just rumours...
this guy is such in good form!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Hapoel already have Barda and Peretz. I agree with Gaidamak in not paying large sums, because it is not needed. Besides, I would first like to see Itzhaki have a 10-goal season before paying out that kind of money.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
No way Itzhaki will leave Beitar. Despite all the changes Louis Fernandez brought he is still in so he will stay. The front guy who will leave i believe it is Asulin and from midfield maybe Afek or Bruchian.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
i think Afek will leave, not so sure about Asulin. possibly N'Sumbo, but as its been stated before he might stay
The problem with Afek is that i believe he has still other two years on his contract and in this case he would be loaned, but his wage is high for most of the clubs, so let´s see what happens. Maccabi Tel Aviv should get him. Or Haifa for the CL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts