Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Potential opponents:

Milan, Arsenal, Schalke, Lyon, or Zenit.

Good luck to us.. :drunk:

EDIT... i guess PSV and Metalist Kharkiv are also in the draw.

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
U dont need to worry,Arsenal and Lyon are far from old glory,same goes to Milan.Those teams are not much better than u,but u need to fix this defense.

Looks like Metalist is kicked out of Europe coz match fixing scandal

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
We really need to qualify. If we don't qualify how will we pay our players??? Paramiz nerden geliyorrrrr :(

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I think Commendatore is correct here. They are all very good teams and most have a good history but in their current forms they are not great teams. Most of them play second or third fiddle to other big teams in their league.

France: PSG
England: Man U, Man City, Chelsea
Italy: Juventus
Germany: Bayern, Dortmund
Russia: CSKA Moskva

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
confirmed teams we can draw against. We are going to have a really hard time:

Arsenal (İngiltere), Lyon (Fransa), Milan (İtalya), Schalke 04 (Almanya) ve Zenit (Rusya)

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I would say that Arsenal would be the team that we have to becareful of. The rest of them we can take on because the draw is more balanced. This is not the 04-05 Milan we played against before for example.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Arsenal will give us the most difficulty because of their pace. Milan second worst because if Balo had as many chances as Salzburg, he will finish most of them. I would prefer Lyon over them all but whoever we get will be extremely difficult.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
The main concern is the defence. We should have shipped Yobo out and brought in a new CB alongside Bruno. Kadlec also looks very mediocre. When is Gokhan back?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts