Xtratime Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Yeah you are right...if you got the Scudetto nothing else really matters

But I really wouldn't mind another trophy really...;)

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
I hope Mancini doesn't try his usual stupid shit of playing the first team in the Final. I'm a firm believer of playing who got you to the f-in final. Its called respect

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Maybe next year we'll need to rotate more b/c we tend to really break down big time in the last few weeks of the year- although that is better than other teams who break down right after the winter break

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Inter sanctioned over semi-final incidents
from Inter Milan
MILAN - Inter forward Julio Cruz has been suspended for the next three Coppa Italia matches following an incident during the semi-final return leg against Lazio.

The Italian Football League's disciplinary committee imposed the sanction after examining footage of the incident in the 32nd minute of the second half, when the Argentine player punched Kolarov in the head - an incident unseen by the match referee.

The disciplinary committee has also suspended Marco Materazzi for two cup games, and Lazio's Kolarov for one.

Inter coach Roberto Mancini has been handed a caution and a 10,000 euro fine.

Catania striker Pià has been fined 1,500 euros over an incident in the other semi-final return leg, while Inter's last four opponents Lazio have been hit with a 5,000 euro fine.

Good riddance Matrix, Mancini, and Cruz.

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
I think our youngsters could probably do a better job than our first team, so I'm all for that solution.

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Michael said:
I think you fail to see the point N4L is making. He is not bad-mouthing Juventus or the corruption which has occured in the past. The most shocking part of this story is the fact that Juventus managed to have a stadium over-capacity for once in its long life.
Greatest quote ever :D

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Fact: Mancini stays, Inter has no chance at Scudetto next year

Fiction: Mancini can win a CL if he stays at Inter for another 340 years.

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
Ahh...just came back. Excellent! I didn't have to put up with a total BS game orchestrated by Mancini! Now piss off you ****ing loser of a coach!!!!!

· Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,896 Posts
yup a real loser

1990-2004 Millions of winning coaches

no trophies

i am just warning u people

winning without mancio is not at all in any way guaranteed

he is the only coach that won anything significant since trapatoni. Unless we count the uefa cups...other than that

no one weren't sayin shit in terms of trophies

That's b/c of the squad. I don't remember Cuper having a squad full of two first team defenses, Vieira, Zanetti and Cambiasso in midfield....only the forwards were really world class back then

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.