Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking at the post count, we are closing in on 40,000 posts. Just thought it was good chance to thank all the posters here. The regulars, the new guys, the regular visitors and the forum legends who have been here for a while.. It is great to see the new guys and also some of the old crew returning and posting.. Also not forgetting those that used to post here and helped make this forum what it is..

I won't name anybody because I will probably forget somebody but once again thanks to everybody.

Raanan is banned from posting in this thread!:D

·
International
8,545 Posts
40,000 is great! XT really has grown a lot over the past few years, so many forums in the European section.

Raanan will still manage to snake this milestone, he'll just instinctively know when to post;)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
IVO said:
40,000 is great! XT really has grown a lot over the past few years, so many forums in the European section.

Raanan will still manage to snake this milestone, he'll just instinctively know when to post;)
:howler: :D

·
International
8,545 Posts
I'm pretty sure that even if this thread wasn't started and nobody realized we were coming up to 40,000 that Raanan would go to post in the Bulgarian forum but by mistake come into this one and hit the 40,000 mark :D

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
IVO said:
I'm pretty sure that even if this thread wasn't started and nobody realized we were coming up to 40,000 that Raanan would go to post in the Bulgarian forum but by mistake come into this one and hit the 40,000 mark :D
Lol, I remember this guy beat one milestone without even notcing but was there something else? 40,000 is suprisingly good, we are a pretty big forum.

·
International
8,545 Posts
He hit 2 milestones back in the day, I think they were 1,000 and 10,000 but I'm not positive. One of those times him, Tommy and I were all battling for the milestone and he got it! I wonder if Tommy remembers.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Just stopped by to help you get there faster. ;) It's quite a number you have there guys! :thumbsup:

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Walter.:)

I am telling you, I reckon Rannan has 65 different forums all open at once. I barely posted the topic and he was already here..:D

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
yep, he certainly put his foot in it a few times...

congrats to the cro forum people :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Thanks Walter.:)

I am telling you, I reckon Rannan has 65 different forums all open at once. I barely posted the topic and he was already here..:D
Actually it's 64... ;)

Well I am very excited to be such an important figure in this forum's evolution. Thank you everyone for making this possible! :proud:

:D

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
I'll never forget Ranaan crashing the party on the 10,000.

IVO thought he had it with the 'BOOM!' post but somehow Raanan sneaked in and stole the show.

Must've been a covert op using the latest in spy technology and only the best disseminating intelligence from the Mossad (sp?).

Cheers

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Ljubuski said:
I'll never forget Ranaan crashing the party on the 10,000.

IVO thought he had it with the 'BOOM!' post but somehow Raanan sneaked in and stole the show.

Must've been a covert op using the latest in spy technology and only the best disseminating intelligence from the Mossad (sp?).

Cheers
man we need a :shockhorror: smilie for what you guys post on that day. :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Post number 40,000 is here! Bow here please. :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Yeah, I stole it again :dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts