Xtratime Community banner
81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
70,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
1. Stoichita out, and all those of the technical comission. They are a disaster.

2. Edi out. 6 matches and the team looks worse than under Radoi.

3. A little revolution is needed in the team. Chiriches can't be the leader of this group. Razvan Marin can't either.
Stanciu, Ianis and Man are needed. A different way of selection is needed.

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
I'm sure Radoi got a lot of criticism in this forum and we are the most positive you can get in Ro Football. But he is gone, so no longer an option. Anything bad one can say about our players I can double it about our coaches. Cowards, no knowledge, no spirit to try on a serious level
I wasn't calling for Radoi to come back (how? why? I understand reality)....but you asked me who was better. I have never talked this badly about Radoi than I have about many other coaches.

I'm not even sure M Lucescu could save us. The problem is bigger than the coach obviously, but that doesn't mean Edi can stay after all this. He made zero arguments for his position.

Chiriches is past it...he was heavily involved in both goals against Montenegro away.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
1. Stoichita out, and all those of the technical comission. They are a disaster.

3. A little revolution is needed in the team. Chiriches can't be the leader of this group. Razvan Marin can't either.

Yeah, Stoichita and that comission is a disaster. Burleanu must respond for this aswell

I agree about Man, Ianis. Stanciu made his choice and as much as we need him playing in China it's hard for him to be useful. Ianis won't be back for a while, that hurt us a lot but there's no way to tell when he'll be on good form again

Mihaila need to be playing. Dobre, Boloca, maybe Dragus can help improve things a bit

Maxim needs to go. Huge dissapointment. We can get rid of many but the ones we can count on are the problem

Nita, Ratiu, Rus, Burca, Olaru, M. Marin, Cicaldau, Puscas.
R. Marin is a shadow of himself but we still need him. Not many more. Some others that are just fine

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I wasn't calling for Radoi to come back (how? why? I understand reality)....but you asked me who was better. I have never talked this badly about Radoi than I have about many other coaches.

I'm not even sure M Lucescu could save us. The problem is bigger than the coach obviously, but that doesn't mean Edi can stay after all this. He made zero arguments for his position.

Chiriches is past it...he was heavily involved in both goals against Montenegro away.
Chiriches messed up and he also played very well on 2 of the 4 games. But he is still a Serie A player. We can get rid of him and use players from Liga I or Húngary instead, but until we see them perform I'm skeptic Chiriches was our problem

About Radoi, IMO he is a "star" of a coach compared to the rest of what we have. Still, he made huge mistakes, his defence was terrible for half his mandate (we allowed way more chances than in these 6 games from Edi). It improved last year, but offensive problems got more evident. What is clear to me is that no other coach comes close to Radoi, so the NT under them can be much worse. The level we saw in most part of these games

And we did see good moments with Edi. A great first half against Israel, ok against Greece on the second half and against Finland, specially the first half. Some good momwnts against Bosnia aswell. For our level of course. So I would have some hope that he can improve if he wasn't in the most toxic atmosphere you can get and with such problems to find decent players

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Chiriches messed up and he also played very well on 2 of the 4 games. But he is still a Serie A player. We can get rid of him and use players from Liga I or Húngary instead, but until we see them perform I'm skeptic Chiriches was our problem
I would definitely keep him for the reasons you mentioned. Just mentioning that he is becoming worse too and costed us away against Montenegro.

I wouldn't have signed most of our coaches in the past 15 years in the first place....only half a handful i had hopes (Radoi,Razvan, very small ones with Daum though quite sceptical).

·
Registered
70,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Without Stanciu that midfield is basically lost. No moment for pride of scorned. Although I liked the midfield against Finland, which Edi mistakenly changed tonight.

About Chiriches, it's obvious we can't continue with him as CB. His positives (he has them) don't compensate his negatives. It's just enough, let's try other things. Maybe he retires himself from the NT.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts

The problem starts with removal of residential football programs. The last great talents came from those. Theres a reason. They are taught how to be a pro from real young. The next problem is the clubs don't have an commercial value.

Those two problems need solving.

·
General Iordanescu
31,447 Posts
Without Stanciu that midfield is basically lost. No moment for pride of scorned. Although I liked the midfield against Finland, which Edi mistakenly changed tonight.

About Chiriches, it's obvious we can't continue with him as CB. His positives (he has them) don't compensate his negatives. It's just enough, let's try other things. Maybe he retires himself from the NT.

Not about pride... I don't have a problem with a player in China playing for the NT. I do have a problem with him going there in the first place. The fewer go, the more chances we have.

·
Registered
70,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
We have to stop thinking so much in where the players play and more in what they offer to the team. If some players from Hungary, China or Romanian league do better than others from Serie A, let's use them. With Captain Sassuolo as leader we go straight to League D, with San Marino and Malta.

That Mugosa plays in Korea.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Actually no... Stanciu never had those numbers in Liga 1. It honestly seems it's L2 level.

Stanciu playing in Liga 1 right now would dominate the league. You're judging him based on his current ability and not where he was at. It's like saying his Czech league numbers makes the czech league weaker than Liga 1.. simply not true.

The exceptions when players would come over and not do well are like, Mutu out of shape at 34.. but he couldnt even dribble anyone in India at that point either.

·
General Iordanescu
31,447 Posts
Yeah, that's right, Stanciu would save this team. We'd've beaten Montenegro 4-3. I guess you don't remember Stanciu disappearing in many games too. Just like Maxim. Who also has brilliant numbers at the club and shits the bed.

On the other hand, I'd literally start Gica Hagi right now. Give him 12 games so he can surpass Dorinel.

81 - 100 of 115 Posts