Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man Utd is ready to step up its bid to sign
Fiorentina striker Gabriel Batistuta, but will only pay 4 million for the 31-year-old. The Italian Serie A club reportedly values Batistuta at 8 million pounds.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Batistuta will leave Fiorentina for sure. I know he loves it there, but every player wants to win something and I don't see it happening at Fiorentina. I think Fiorentina will sell him for less than 8 million pounds, if it means he'll be able to go a championship club.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If Batistutas goes to mancho then his career is really FINISHED! ;)

If he has to leave he should go to spain or maybe back to argentina, where he can retire with HONOUR.

4 million for a player of his calibre even though he`s getting on is a DISGRACE!

[This message has been edited by Mr V (edited 25-02-2000).]

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the Italian football programme on TV this morning, Fiorentina said that Batistuta had a long contract with them and they had no intention of selling him.
They also said that the player had never mentioned anything about wanting to move.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Batistuta wants to win things. And were do you win things,Or everything?
Well thats ManUtd, Batistuta is making a good chioise in choosing ManUtd.
He will score tons of goals and will go into the historybooks!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grenoli, please check what the TOP teams in europe have won, their european records for wins and what they have won; then you will see that mancho united are a VERY ordinary club that has won relatively little but won the RUNNERS-UP cup last year by playing the two italian teams that were 7th in their league -so please do some research!

[This message has been edited by Mr V (edited 28-02-2000).]

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Burby: "coming to MU is the greatest honor a player can receive!???" puhhhhhh -leazzzzeeeeee!!!!

Reporter : Sir Batigol .. umm would you play for MU or win a World Cup

Batigol : I'd play for MU because it's the greatest honor that a player in this world can receive...

Is it just me or the sentence sounds so dangggg wronggggg!

as for the topic .. I think he'll stay in Fiorentina

·
Registered
111 Posts
4 million??? this is crazy!!! no matter how Batigol wants to leave, there's no way that fio is going to release him for just 4 million!!! i personally don't think bati to manu sounds right, especially when he had stayed loyal to fio for so long. but he had said that he wanted to experience english football and he would love to play for man utd. so i think there is still possibility that Batigol is going man utd

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
$4 million is really a joke
make mancho open their little piggie bank and actually spend some money

viola better not sell him for so cheap
he should go to lazio
with batigol lazio will definately win everything

FORZA LAZIO! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts