Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Write here every club from 4th league you know. I know only one - Ovce Pole.

U

·
0 Posts
now you starting to asko to much hehe. But i know that Caredvor play in the 4 and the last league cuz macedonia have only 4..

Almost all teams in the 4 league are village team and you can call the league for village liga like they do in Macedonia..

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
now you starting to asko to much hehe. But i know that Caredvor play in the 4 and the last league cuz macedonia have only 4..

Almost all teams in the 4 league are village team and you can call the league for village liga like they do in Macedonia..
You say, that i ask to many questions ? Sorry :depress: :depress: but i thought that 4 league would be also not-bad thread

U

·
0 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
You say, that i ask to many questions ? Sorry :depress: :depress: but i thought that 4 league would be also not-bad thread
you don't ask to many questions! it was just a joke from me oki??

·
Registered
69,455 Posts
4th divisions are always village clubs :D and the players probably have jobs during the week and on weekends they just meet up and play :howler:

U

·
0 Posts
Yep you are regular! it's like an hobby for them. it's only in the first macedonian lifa we have full pro player, but still not everybady...

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was a joke ? OK :shades:

As to the post of Hajduk - you are quit right. But there are perhaps some teams who arent from villages - perhaps there's some week clubs from Skopje. But in general you are right.THe players are of course amators.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where's now Lokomotiva Skopje ? In 3 league or in 4 league ?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Ambis said:
I wonder if Mogila are in 4th divsion lol
Are you from Mogila?

U

·
0 Posts
What are you from Mogila Ambis??? Mogila os beetwen Prilep and Bitola i think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts