Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Panucci, Nakata, Denilson & Carbone!!

Panucci doesn't get any time on the field and neither does Nakata.
Both are unhappy so they may leav the clubbs.
AC Roma are intressed in Panucci but nothing is being done!
AC Milan, Parma and some english clubs are looking 4 Nakata.

Denilson wants 2 leave Betis, no wonder they are playing awful 4 the moment!!
Parma is looking 4 Denilson 2!!

Carbone's contract is going out 2 the summer!!

- Peace!!

------------------
Sam-Forza Parma!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Panucci? come on...we dont use full-backs and as a central defender he sucks.Proven at Inter.A player who isnt good enough for Inter is not good enough for Parma.

Nakata? YEEEESSSSSSS.We still havent found the anti-Veron? well,.here he is.

Denilson? we have discuss this before...a bitg big question mark...I still prefer Alex or Nakata who look sure solutions.

I like Carbobne,he would be a nice back up.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

L

·
0 Posts
I agree AMO, Panucci is not good for you at all, let him stay at Inter. I hope he stays at Inter bcos i think he deserves a lot of credit after what he had contributed in Inter. Inter is stupid to only know to drop this guy from the line up..... :(

Nakata is definately a great player, he really doesn't deserve those treatment in Roma, stupid Capello doesn't know how to use a good player!! I hope he goes to other clubs where he is appreciated and plays his position! Parma is a good choice for him i think. :)

Denilson, hmmm.... what is wrong with him anyway? he has no excuse to be in such a bad form!!!

Carbone..... i don't like him too much so .... never mind where he goes....

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
the only player we can get use of is denilson
and nakata,but he wont leave roma.
im sure denilson will come to italy,but where?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Nakata is not going to leave Roma.
Panucci is not good enough for a central defender certaintly not as a right midfielder will probaly go abroad or might go to roma.
Carbone will be a good backup striker/winger but probaly doesn't want to get benched, probaly go on loan to Napoli if they promote
Denilson, we today R Betis is almost relegated so might move to Italy, but i think he is too expencive, better buy Alex and make a swap + money for Rui Costa, Denilson might go to Milan.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I'd say that Nakata is great! He's one of the best footballers in Asia. And remember that he's still very young!! :) I just wonder if he'll like the life in a small town like Parma... ;)

As a Parma fan from Asia, I'd also say that it's good for our beloved team: Parma deserve to be more popular in Asia, or in my home city, Hong Kong!

I don't really know a lot about Japanese football but I once heard a negative news about Nakata: he blamed his team-mates in the national team and said that they aren't good enough to play alongside with him. I just hope that it's only a rumour...

Shanie

------------------
Forza Parma!

Shanie Yau
[email protected]
http://i.am/shanie/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts